Panasonic Lumix Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery life is ok to me. Use two AA at one time. Non stop shooting with LCD on and flash, it lasted more than an hour, about 100 over pics. Without LCD on and without flash, about 250 pics. I carry 4 spare batteries plus 2 in camera for normal daily usage. Seldom run out of battery. Beside can always buy Akaline for temp use. Tested using 2 akaline energiser, it lasted about 30 pics with LCD and flash.
These are my rough estimate. Not done any real testing yet.
Got a 128mb card, so most pics taken at minimal compression and largest available size, which is 1600x1200. Can store few hundreds of it.

there is no enhancement to the fullerton pics..but tried a few time with tripod......battery life is quite ok....use a high capacity rechargeable battery....i have used the camera for 4months plus and till today then i know that there is this memory setting in the camera which allows it to store the last used setting...haha me blur....yesterday went to chinatown..but the pics not nice...cause i nv bring tripod and there is too many people

Hehe, my Fullerton and Esplanade shots were done without tripod. Just place it on any solid support available.
Turned the memory to 'off' once. All setting gone, reset to default.

Have you tried the manual white balance? Have to do the initial setting!

i dun understand what does the manual overwrite work...shoot at a white piece of papaer then?

White Balance is designed to provide a fine control over the way the camera "perceives" white, and therefore determines all other colours.
Shooting against a white paper is to set the manual white balance to 'paper' white. If your paper is yellowish then the cam would treat the yellowish as the colour of white. The same goes with tungsten (light bulb).

Hi,

Im another LC20 user:) The camera performance is ok for a point and shoot camera but the battery life is quite lousy and the focus is a problem too.

At times when the pic look forcus on the LCD but it is actually blur.

Can anyone confirm whether the camera has a focusing lock function like fuji or canon DC?

But overall, the came is ok and it is ideal camera when u dun need a SLR or a family outing.

Has anyone tried the camera on macro?

:bsmilie:

i also think that there is focus problem with this camera....hope panasonic comes out with a patch to solve this problem

wah the manual white balance got so big effect on the photo colour...i have never done the setting before till today..after setting the white looks better not so yellowish...what setting should i set if i wanna take fast moving object..i know this cam is quite auto but the max shutter is 1/1000 but how to let the cam use near that shutter speed....

thanks

Lumix Lc20 owners!!
Here's a soon to be Lc20 owner here.

Need your opinions on this camera.
Is $300 for this camera an OK price??

Getting it soon.

Lumix LC20 support MMC card right?? No need additional adaptor or what right??

Anyway, is this camera good?? $300 buck for a set which someone won in a lucky draw.

Newbie into digital photography.

This camera won't lose out too much to a Cannon A40 right??

A40 suppost to be a vesatile DC right??

Originally posted by oeyvind
Reading this thread can be disheartening on Lumix quality

Does this means Lumix series no good??

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh
Can I have a show of hands, legs, paws, claws, chicken wings, etc, who are the Lumix users? :)

Let me start off:

1. nEkOgOtCh (Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5-S)

Anymore? :pPP

Is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5-S good?

How much is it selling now?

Status
Not open for further replies.