Panasonic And Canon Factories Attacked By Chinese Demonstrators, Suspends Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
take bus all the way to factories for what ? might as well stay at home and smash up their own japanese electrical appliances and throw it by the road side to demonstrate their hate for all to see ...... then it covers the entire country and not just 2 or 3 factories

Call for boycott of Japanese brands have been going on ifor many years already ...... gee, they're still buying japanese products .....

now THAT's hypocrisy

boss... still the same things :bsmilie:

as for the rest...

oh c'mon. as if you don't pay attention to the news on what China is doing to its neighbors.

Panasonic And Canon Factories Are Attacked By Chinese Demonstrators, Suspend Operations | TechCrunch

"Aggressive demonstrations in and near Panasonic’s and Canon’s Chinese factories have forced the companies to temporarily suspend operations. According to the French news agency AFP, demonstrators are motivated by nationalistic reasons and events that occurred over the past few days."

Sorry if wols news.

I've been waiting for China to make it's first DSLR.

I could remember the Seagull my brother had. :)

00Q7m5-55853584.jpg

Didn't pay attention or notice those news you below ... can give some pointers or hints to where I could find some?

oh c'mon. as if you don't pay attention to the news on what China is doing to its neighbors.

Last edited:
It would be a very, very sad day when people forget history. Those who do that have any link will fill there is nothing big deal. The saying goes, if fire don't burn your backside, you would not feel it.

Of course, what is done, we cannot reverse it. We should not blame it on the next generations. However, if the generations to come don't realize such mistakes and continue to glorify the past, society should not stay reactive.

The fact here is Japan was wrong during the war. As to how to settle disputes, we should never resort to violent. 3rd parties people like us (be it Singaporean, Malaysian or philippine) we should not take sides. afterall, we also do not have the facts. It is not about a little isle but a bigger implication if I am correct.

Let's hope both parties will resolve this in an amicable way. Meanwhile we should not add fuel to the fire.

Cheers

Japan is bluffing its own younger generation by skewing the school history books. Each year, Japan makes a big fuss commemorating the anniversary of the atomic bomb. But gloss over their own misdeeds.

China :
○ is in no military shape to take on US or Japan. It is quite backward in military hardware.
○ has one 2nd hand obsolete aircraft carrier.
○ has to drastically increase its military budget and build a blue water navy.
○ stop making protests and attacking shops inside China. What is the point? Might be better to occupy the island.
○ may consider Japan as a nuclear armed country although it claims to have none.

When the Chinese fishing boats arrive, what Japan coast guard vessels do to them will bring the crisis to the next level.

Wicked outsiders are happy to see this fight. When countries go to war, their economies suffer.

Malay said "Tin kosong" aka empty tin made the loudest noise.....This is exactly what happening in China right now.....puak hung.....scarring the sheet out of the Jap after the Jap gov blatantly nationalized the island.....what else can China do right? The most is meet up with the American lady minister to bring Japanese back to the round table.....but what the Jap done cannot be undone.....if Jap don't give a damn they also LLBP.....I will cut if China dare their military force.....the most is to shoot a few rocket or let North Korean test 1 or 2 more nuke......but most likely is to send their fishing peoples to harass the Jap coast guards.....wear them die or ask their fishing captain to create some commotion so that he can goes on newspaper......:bsmilie:

Japanese is a fast learner after Korean took the initiative on one of their island......IMO China should have nationalized the Diaoyu ahead of the Jap and let them suck thumb.....then the ball will be in their court.....everything is too late now....6 mths later all will be forgotten and life goes on.....the next wayang will be at the Spratlys...Chinese might also learn from Korean and Jap and let the rest suck thumb.....similar like Lau Pa Sat lunch time....whoever chope with tissue paper can take the whole table.....:bsmilie:

My work place got Japanese and Chinese nationals working together , so far so good. rice bowl more important than arguments. Let the two governments handle it !

Japan is bluffing its own younger generation by skewing the school history books. Each year, Japan makes a big fuss commemorating the anniversary of the atomic bomb. But gloss over their own misdeeds.

Yes, this is the true thing that the Japan government is not being honest about. That's why in my earlier post, if Japan governemtn could just admit its mistakes, face its past and reach out, things "might" be different. So for the same basis, when will China admit its huge damage to the society, its own people in Cultural revoluntion as well as the ...?? anyone of us overseas Chinese aware of what sort of torture / gruesome happened during those incidents? Did our history lesson gloss over these modern China history misdeeds as well?

We all know to forgive is so so hard, but to continue to instill the hate for those people because of their grandparents did would not make us any better too.

if China negotiated firmly and tacticfully, i think it would garnered more support than negative perception.

Malay said "Tin kosong" aka empty tin made the loudest noise.....This is exactly what happening in China right now.....puak hung.....scarring the sheet out of the Jap after the Jap gov blatantly nationalized the island.....what else can China do right? The most is meet up with the American lady minister to bring Japanese back to the round table.....but what the Jap done cannot be undone.....if Jap don't give a damn they also LLBP.....I will cut if China dare their military force.....the most is to shoot a few rocket or let North Korean test 1 or 2 more nuke......but most likely is to send their fishing peoples to harass the Jap coast guards.....wear them die or ask their fishing captain to create some commotion so that he can goes on newspaper......:bsmilie:

Japanese is a fast learner after Korean took the initiative on one of their island......IMO China should have nationalized the Diaoyu ahead of the Jap and let them suck thumb.....then the ball will be in their court.....everything is too late now....6 mths later all will be forgotten and life goes on.....the next wayang will be at the Spratlys...Chinese might also learn from Korean and Jap and let the rest suck thumb.....similar like Lau Pa Sat lunch time....whoever chope with tissue paper can take the whole table.....:bsmilie:

U wanna become 中日关系学者 Si Boh? :bsmilie:

great, at least there is this one source to verify the history facts. IF more could be done to negotiate and verify better than street riots and hooligan acts.

Hope that China will do more than just towards the disputed island between Japan & China, China still has this dispute on claiming South Sea water tewrritory. This involves many countries, and already had some problems with the neighbours....

China now blames Japan for WW2. But their own ppl, how good are they? Milk powder incident, cars roll over baby etc. There are even some "hidden" cases whereby we wouldn't or NEVER know unless u are there. Japan, cruel during WW2, but it's war, you dont kill them, you got killed, just like any games we playing now. But Japan also got their own dark side nowadays. So, I just bochap this kind of news, let them fight, also wouldn't affect my daily life that much, haha!

best is they fight ah.. then we can have korean wars, Sino-Japanese War, thai-cambodia war..

btw the jap are mighty. have anybody wonder why most car and camera body are plastic / synthetic materials.. cos they keep all the metal. when there is war, they can manufacture anything from it.... if anybody say China is a upcoming threat, i would say the Jap is the real threat..

best is they fight ah.. then we can have korean wars, Sino-Japanese War, thai-cambodia war..

btw the jap are mighty. have anybody wonder why most car and camera body are plastic / synthetic materials.. cos they keep all the metal. when there is war, they can manufacture anything from it.... if anybody say China is a upcoming threat, i would say the Jap is the real threat..

China has long discovered bamboo chopsticks can kill if propelled with enough force.

The same that Japanese have found out plastic bullets can be lethal.

It's going to to be a war of Chopsticks vs Plastic Bullets. :)

Beware of all the Yamahas, Hondas, Toyotas and bigger one like komatsu.....it will transform into killing machine when calling upon ^¤^ ♡♥

Beware of all the Yamahas, Hondas, Toyotas and bigger one like komatsu.....it will transform into killing machine when calling upon ^¤^ ♡♥

Not to forget the exploding Nikons and Canons if activated by Kempeitai. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.