Out of hand!!! Too much.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
melvin
hehehe you live at#04-158

you better paste this note and CIRCLE in RED the #11-158

then paste the note on your front door... in addition to that...

paste in bold red words "Please see carefully, my door is #04-116.... dont want to waste your paint and lock hor... when free come treat me coffee for saving you money"

slooow said:
melvin

paste in bold red words "Please see carefully, my door is #04-116.... dont want to waste your paint and lock hor... when free come treat me coffee for saving you money"

Say "I'll do free photoshoot for your gang if you stop bothering me. You GANG leh, must look more professional. I shoot for you, you show people, people scared of you":bsmilie:

hongsien said:
Why you open mail not intended for you?.....sorry, couldn't leave it, just report to police lah! Good luck! I received one too in HKG, all in chinese which I couldn' tread at all, was intended for the previous tenant........

HS
The address on the envolope IS melvin's #04-XXX, not for the XXX on #11-XXX. Of course he open it la. Who knows inside address is #11-XXX.........

Better report police and give them the letter asap, b4 ah long starts to do another stupid thing....

read the note lah. it says the guy on the 11 floor owe $$, but Melvin who leaves on the 4th, will be painted and locked "HE don't pay we will lock and paint YOUR house".

So clear case of threat to innocent party, report police is the best. Why this loan shark so stupid go and involve third party?

hwchoy said:
read the note lah. it says the guy on the 11 floor owe $$, but Melvin who leaves on the 4th, will be painted and locked "HE don't pay we will lock and paint YOUR house".

So clear case of threat to innocent party, report police is the best. Why this loan shark so stupid go and involve third party?

Yes, that is how I read it too !!.

Not good that they threaten an innocent person.

Definately take it to the police !!!

ah beng can't read address.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Maybe they are official money collectors....so pro, can write letter with computer and some more give free 'money' for ur ancestor kopi.

benedium said:
Now we know where you live...:devil:

Hahaha... dats not my add on the #11! me on #04 lar.... anyway those in the toa payoh thread knows i live in that blk;)

slooow said:
melvin

No i am not even in the 15x series unit no....:sweat:

I dun think they care if dats the unit or nt! think they are indirectly telling us to help them chase debt but no commission.......in turn if no $$$ return they will paint n lock my flats as if i OWE them $$$;(

King Tiger said:
Dun hestiate, report Police.

Thanks Guys! just came back from the police post... i have check wif them if others from my blk had reported? i was told dat so far i m the first from my blk!

They have quite a no cases of harressment from loanshark in other blks in the area! :bigeyes:

Hope dat those in the area or in my blk who is affected pls do nt hesitated to report, try not to handle the note in the envelope, when u see an A6 size envelope wif only your address on it but no name most likely its the same harressment!

;p
melvin said:
Heard that nowadays police will deal wif 2 sides Loanshark n borrower is it true?
Can someone verify thanks!!! if yes gonna nail the two of them!

Yes. A friend who kena such problem told me the police to try track down the borrower and give them warning. They either settle and ensure no more problem, or they could be charged. Not sure if they'll be jailed or what though ... :dunno:

ndroo said:
;p

Yes. A friend who kena such problem told me the police to try track down the borrower and give them warning. They either settle and ensure no more problem, or they could be charged. Not sure if they'll be jailed or what though ... :dunno:

Thanks! will be better if the borrower have the same punishments as the sharks so that in future they biz will be affected n closed down!;p

melvin said:
Thanks! will be better if the borrower have the same punishments as the sharks so that in future they biz will be affected n closed down!;p

Don't think the loan sharks will ever disappear, no matter how severe the punishment. They can be a menace but are a necessary evil. They are an alternative source for $$$$$, especially when you can't tap $$$$ from your traditional sources (banks, finance companies, friends etc etc).

Not that I encourage folks to borrow from them but for those who had, they will know what I'm talking about. That's the reality.

Since the Ah Long will paint the house for free, I wonder do they allow the owner to choose the color of the paint? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Simple, I don't open letters that are not addressed to me or my family members. Just put them into the correct box.

Ola said:
Since the Ah Long will paint the house for free, I wonder do they allow the owner to choose the color of the paint? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Even if they use your prefered colour, you won't like it one lah. Wait they no money to buy paint use kopi O! :bsmilie:

Friday13 said:
Even if they use your prefered colour, you won't like it one lah. Wait they no money to buy paint use kopi O! :bsmilie:

Kopi O expensive ley.... I prefer they use Starbucks coffee. The color is nicer.

photobum said:
Simple, I don't open letters that are not addressed to me or my family members. Just put them into the correct box.

They sent to Melvin's address. It was his address on the envelope.
The letter inside states the Name and Address of the debtor, whom the loanshark is "advising" Melvin to chase payment or else face vandalism or further harassment.

Anybody want to start a list of Loansharks address? I don't mind sending them blank snail mail spams. haha! Ok, i was joking.

The more disturbing issue I see here is that you received a mail that was delivered to your mailbox by mistake and not only did you not try to return the mail to the rightful receipient, you actually opened the mail and later published the contents (with the name and address of the person whom the mail is intended for) on a public forum.

Have you checked with the resident/s at the actual address shown on the mail before you opened it? What prompted you to open a mail that was not addressed to you? Do you respect privacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.