Olympus Enjoy DSLR on Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registration is closed even before 7th Dec? :(

Registration is closed even before 7th Dec? :(

Yeah...heard from the product manager from oly at the trial session, participants way exceeded their slots..by the way i buy a E-500 loh !!! ;p special discount on site

Who's going for the tml 11am session? I am going with my frenz. Anyone wants to go together just give me a pm..

Who's going for the tml 11am session? I am going with my frenz. Anyone wants to go together just give me a pm..

was at SBG today..and saw a few pple using oly cam..hmmm tot for PnS and non Oly user..:think:

went there yesterday ! not bad... quite fun. :lovegrin: got polo tee as thank you gift. ;)

went there yesterday ! not bad... quite fun. :lovegrin: got polo tee as thank you gift. ;)

Just finished today's outing. Instructor Martin was very informative. Product Manager Keith personally accompanied the group. The focus was on new DSLR users; hoping they will start their digital journey with Olympus.

There would be more runs from Jan 07.

just came back from a session. bright sunny day. and the camera seems to be quite a user friendly too. i went with 3 other non dslr users, and we all find it very easy to use and change settings.

one bad thing though, nobody has warn us that we will not be able to bring any photos home. a pity. i got a few nice ones i want to keep but can't.

if there are anyone going for any session soon, please bring your laptop and CF card reader. then you can copy out the photos before returning the cameras.

p.s. and there are no t-shirt this time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.