[Official thread] Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f2.8 PRO

spidey89

Staff member
Jun 6, 2007
South Western Singapore
522053_10154697439390276_8499362092993229902_n.jpg

The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f2.8 PRO is available for preorder now at SGD $2,238 (usual SGD$2,486). Included are a $240 Olympus accessory voucher and the 1.4 Teleconverter MC-14. Preorder date is from now till 30th November. Limited sets available, order now to avoid disappointment!

Last edited:
I can say that Olympus isn't going to be doing anything similar in the near future if we are talking about the 40-150/2.8 with TC at $1998.

Compare this price with Malaysia preorder prices it's quite clear ;)

But no warranty, plus need to go Malaysia collect right?

No point buying from Malaysia .. No warranty and more expensive and u gotta travel for it.

No point buying from Malaysia .. No warranty and more expensive and u gotta travel for it.

My thoughts exactly, for a pro lens the warranty is especially good to have, like you said travelling, expensive and more troublesome, sg can ask friend do if not free

I can say that Olympus isn't going to be doing anything similar in the near future if we are talking about the 40-150/2.8 with TC at $1998.

Compare this price with Malaysia preorder prices it's quite clear ;)

U mean it is quite clear M'sia more exp or cheaper ?

go Olympus Malaysia and check?

Ok sure ... going there tomorrow :gbounce::gbounce::gbounce:

but in M'sia their Pre-Order started oredi in 23-Oct:

Since it was not convenient for you to provide the link, I will provide the link here:

http://eshop.olympusimage.com.my/pre-order.html

RM4999 and RM5699 ....

Last edited:
But no warranty, plus need to go Malaysia collect right?

I think have to collect from Malaysia, spidey89 ...

See this link:
http://eshop.olympusimage.com.my/m-zuiko-40-150mm-f2-8-pro-mc-14-kit.html

u have to select a state and shop to collect. And all of them are in Malaysia ... most convenient probably chose state of Johor and then select the shop from City Square at Jalan Wong Ah Fook ...

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers

Last edited:
Let's set things right for all ;)

It's more expensive to buy in Malaysia as its SGD$1938 for the lens alone and SGD2209 with TC and you do not get any warranty if you are buying to use in Singapore.

SG pre-order it's $1988 for lens with TC. And you get the warranty and an option to purchase extended warranty for another 2 years if you wish to. U also get the choice to purchase a 72mm XS-Pro nano at $70.

If we compare absolute lowest prices , I'll pay very happily an extra $50 for the TC and warranty coverage.

Last edited:

It's more expensive to buy in Malaysia as its SGD$1938 for the lens alone and SGD2209 with TC and you do not get any warranty if you are buying to use in Singapore.

SG pre-order it's $1988 for lens with TC. And you get the warranty and an option to purchase extended warranty for another 2 years if you wish to. U also get the choice to purchase a 72mm XS-Pro nano at $70.

If we compare absolute lowest prices , I'll pay very happily an extra $50 for the TC and warranty coverage.

Bro, it's $1,998, not $1,988 :) And yes, confirm the $35 discount for the filter will be applied at checkout.

Totally agreed ...

I believe your price is based on this post which I gave earlier:
http://eshop.olympusimage.com.my/m-zuiko-40-150mm-f2-8-pro-mc-14-kit.html

Thanks for your helpful post that answered the question ...

cheers

SGD$1998 using the Olympus voucher ah? Confirm can use at point of purchase meh?

SGD$1998 using the Olympus voucher ah? Confirm can use at point of purchase meh?

Ya. There's an option to choose between receiving the voucher later or using it immed to offset the 40-150/2.8 purchase