Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
got ar but then not nice ma..lol sunday family day den i go their house use their TV..lol

Horse got shot by the Sliver Arrows..:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Well, guys any idea where am i able to watch F1 oustide (east area)? Something like restraunts or some hang out places? Wanna catch live action man..

Bro, RTM 1 is televising the race. Although it is a delayed telecast, if you stay away from news sources, it is as good as live ma. (eg. this thread) Can you house receive RTM 1 transmission? :)

can recieve..but abit sian lo sure will go online check live timing haha wan see ferrari 1 2 finish ma tts y lol

Bro, RTM 1 is televising the race. Although it is a delayed telecast, if you stay away from news sources, it is as good as live ma. (eg. this thread) Can you house receive RTM 1 transmission? :)

I tot everyone can receive RTM1?

tomorrow going to be challenging for ferrari... but i see kimi making up lost ground.

FERRARI RULEZ!!!! KIMI RULEZ!!!! MASSA RULEZ!!!

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

yeah but e beamers and the silver arrows are strong too..as u can see kubica almost got pole..

My predictions for today's race is that if Hamilton can hold on to lead he will win it. But experience from past seasons, Ferrari pit stop strategy can turn things around. Without Jean Todt, Ferrari previous Team Manager, it's exciting to see how the the team manages.

Kimi, though drop out of the qualifying stages due to fuel pump problems, have a faster timing compare to Hamilton at Q1.

At 16th place is not a problem for Kimi as with last season he was last on starting grid after mechanical problems during qualification. He went to top 3 before race ends, can't remember which circuit though.

The BMW Saubers are also another team to look out. Seems they are improving steadily towards end of last season and looked like they have learned alot from that and continuing their momemtum which already showing today as their Robert Kubica 2nd and Nick Heifeld 5th on starting grid. I feel they are the dark horse. The BMW / Sauber partnership looks ideal.

For anyone new to F1, watching it for 1st time the whole race, you'll be surprise it's not about the driver alone but it's a Team sport. Driver Skills is one thing but Pit Crew Skill , pit stop strategy which involves type of tyre change and amount fuel top up strategy, can help win or lose a race.

Very exciting race this is where the rookies rules. :thumbsup:

My predictions for today's race is that if Hamilton can hold on to lead he will win it.

I think this is what the call a "Colemanball"! (commentator or sports presenter stating the blinding obvious)

I think this is what the call a "Colemanball"! (commentator or sports presenter stating the blinding obvious)

Yup, it's that blinding obvious becoz I'm not confident he will stay in 1st after Ferrari do their 2nd pitstop. Defensive driving aside like when he did it to Alonso and Kimi last year, if Kubica plays defensive to Massa instead of offensive to Hamilton, he'll win it. That blinding obvious.

Love to see Kimi take on Massa, if it happens. Ferrari vs Ferrari.:thumbsup:

kimi from no15 jump to no8 liao. gogo ferrari

masa drop liao lol

Suprisingly, Nick Heidfeld is doing better than his team mate Kubica which was on second from the starting grid.

Looks like there is some drivers trying too hard when cornering.......obviously too many rely on Traction Control.

This is race is getting boring.......too many accident and too many yellow flag and too many Mercedes lap car.......sianz

Status
Not open for further replies.