Official Canon 550D User Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

compgen

Apr 25, 2010
Hi,

Just join the forum and bought a Canon EOS 550D Kit II.

Was about to say "hi" at the "Official Canon 550D User Thread" and found that the thread was closed.

So decided to use the thread title to continue with part II to help new user like myself.

So HI!!!

How to enable 550D with GPS device ? so that every picture i take , the device will apply location tag inside the pic file , any clue ?

Hi,

Was about to say "hi" at the "Official Canon 550D User Thread" and found that the thread was closed.

So decided to use the thread title to continue with part II to help new user like myself.

So HI!!!

welcome to the club :D

Hi,

So HI!!!

Welcome to the club hehe :)

Seconded!

No idea why the previous one was locked :dunno:

lolx, how come the last thread was locked??

Hallo

does the purchase of 550D come with a pictorial photography guidebook? My friend told me he claimed it from Canon Spore. Not sure if this is a "guaranteed" gift.
It is supposed to delve into advance photography.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a 550D body + 17-55mm f/2.8 IS (quoted price was S$1099 + 1535 = $2634 from SLR Revolution, Funan and $2660 from Alan Photo, Funan). I have a non-working 400D body to "trade-in" (I understand can buy from Canon with 20.5% discount off RRP). Any advice on whether to wait for PC Show on 10-13th June, or no difference if I buy now, in terms of price/freebies? Note that I currently have the Canon Eyes of EOS III book.

last thread was closed may be due to someone post picture and asked for C&C...

Hey guys! Just bought mine also! Albeit i got cheated in the process =.= I'm kinda new too and I'm sure all of us will gradually improve ;) Happy shooting, figuratively!

welcome to the club :D

Thank you.... still a lot more to learn.

Was considering buying Hoya UV and CPL filter. There is these HD and PRO1D, any one is the forum used this and can share your experiences?

BTW anyone bought from eBay (reputable shop) before?

Hallo

does the purchase of 550D come with a pictorial photography guidebook? My friend told me he claimed it from Canon Spore. Not sure if this is a "guaranteed" gift.
It is supposed to delve into advance photography.

Thanks.

I did not get it. Think must buy one....

Hey guys! Just bought mine also! Albeit i got cheated in the process =.= I'm kinda new too and I'm sure all of us will gradually improve ;) Happy shooting, figuratively!

Just read your other thread. BTW what brand is your filters.... maybe it is those good one then at least dun feel so bad.....

Anyway dun let the experience marred the photography with the cam..

very gian....i'm considering to get it also, read so much good reviews about it, can someone share photos taken with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.