not another thread gets locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever.

seems like CS can only now be a place to come in, look at the pics and say things like wow, nice!love it, nose bleed, tissue please, lokangs, drains and blah.

kopitiam my a$$ really.

i'm really sick of it.
i was sick like you once, twice or a couple of times, ... then i went to my GP and he gave me some medicine, i took, recovered then i came back ..... after a while, we shouldnt be complaining since we are not paying for the free food and drinks here ...:bsmilie::sweatsm: just ignore the dogs, cats or the noisy music .... juz be happy here .... huat la!

well, dont stand by me guys.

else, next time cleaners get personal and who knows, your thread might get locked as well.

i was sick like you once, twice or a couple of times, ... then i went to my GP and he gave me some medicine, i took, recovered then i came back ..... after a while, we shouldnt be complaining since we are not paying for the free food and drinks here ...:bsmilie::sweatsm: just ignore the dogs, cats or the noisy music .... juz be happy here .... huat la!

good philosophy of life.

enjoy first, sh!t later.:sweatsm:

true hor... auntie love me, i love aunties... :heart:

:bsmilie:

What sort of aunties? =D

this kind?

phpsEwBNv_m.jpg

Or this kind?

22180595.jpg

Or maybe this kind:

Originally posted by Sion
afgan.jpg

hey jeanie
tell you what?

you open a jeanie's chit chat thread in kopitiam.
sure got a lot supporters, every 1k post open another new seasons, sure will run faster than all the chit chat thread. How many seasons you want also can!!

jeanie's chit chat thread. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GO! GO! GO!!!

whatever.

seems like CS can only now be a place to come in, look at the pics and say things like wow, nice!love it, nose bleed, tissue please, lokangs, drains and blah.

kopitiam my a$$ really.

I know eikin takes good pictures of longkangs and drains..

Have you seen his pictures?

Actually, not many people take picture of longkangs and drains.. =( =( =(

hey jeanie
tell you what?

you open a jeanie's chit chat thread in kopitiam.
sure got a lot supporters, every 1k post open another new seasons, sure will run faster than all the chit chat thread. How many seasons you want also can!!

jeanie's chit chat thread. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GO! GO! GO!!!

bahhhh....forget it lah.i solely come back to CS nowadays to stay in touch with some of my good friends in here.

what supporters?what seasons?doh

I know eikin takes good pictures of longkangs and drains..

Have you seen his pictures?

Actually, not many people take picture of longkangs and drains.. =( =( =(

who say dun have... u never see portrait section deep enuff... so many longkau pics there every week... esp after sat & sun... :devil:

whatever.

kopitiam my a$$ really.

why don't you just ask the admin instead of grousing here? That way you won't antagonize them so much...

izit.....??

this longkangs big enough or not??

main.php

that's a damn bad pic depicting lokang.
sucks.
cannot make it.
:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:
trashcan material
shoot more

who decides who finish eating?the guests, or the god damn cleaner?

in sg, cleaner got final say, sometimes never finish, also clear the plate liao...

The cleaners decide. After 4 years here, I found the decision is really made arbitrarily, with very little sense and reason. They will clean because they can, becuase they are near by, and because they just want to irritate me before I am done eating.

u sure?so far when i dine in kopitiam, no cleaners are that damn rude.;(

They were distracted.

its not like that thread was getting any new news...was starting to look like a broken record people saying the same thing again and again...unless you had some updates for us.

But that is kopitiam, isn't it? Talk nonsense, talk anything and everything! When we go out and chat with friends, majority of the stuff we yacked about is rehashing old stuffs, right? After a while, you and your photography kakis will inevitably talk photography ... So, how?

why don't you just ask the admin instead of grousing here? That way you won't antagonize them so much...

forget it lah.got use meh?
it's not like it's my first thread that gets locked anyway.
sometimes, i really sympathise with those whose thread gets locked, even though i dont see the point of it getting locked.

i dont mean to antagonise them or make their lives difficult.
anyway, fyi, they do not always reply your pm....in case you havent had the chance of pming them before.

It's not CS per se. It's Wolfgang... the over-zealous moderator. I have already told him... that there's nothing more harmful to a forum than an over-zealous moderator. But you know what they say about leopards and their spots...

Maybe he needs a reminder once in a while... that the lighter-touch approach is the way to go... even our gahmen also say so.

damn you dp, you come posting in my thread again, confirm next moment it gets locked.

dont u ever learn?;(

bahhhh....forget it lah.i solely come back to CS nowadays to stay in touch with some of my good friends in here.

what supporters?what seasons?doh
aiya, you only need to show you "face" occasionally lar, some kind of special guest appearance will do, then the thread will run by itself one lar, just remember to come back to lock old thread and open another new thread lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.