NLPC Open Outing 01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eikin & PoohBear: You'll need to join me and do a synchronized Sundance liao! :( Dark clouds passing...

Hi , sorry cant join u guys ... need to finish up assignment have to lock myself at home away from the beautiful sunset and lively people :(

participants please email your name and contact number to northernlights.photographyclub@gmail.com indicating in the title 'NLPC outing 01' so that i can send you my contact number --- eikin

Confirmed List

01. poohbear
02. eikin
03. mohgui
04. ykia
05. ortega
06. 29tim05
07. glennboi
08. germ_boi
09. kim dong moon
10. Mezzotint
11. tan131
12. donchua
13. +evenstar
14. Lion king
15. Klose
16. ergoh
17. Bhong
18. Blenda
19. Mac
20. Nedz.
21. trenyi
22. CYRN
23. wormz777
24. clicknick

Tentative List

01. S11loop (withdraw )
02. NMSS_2
03. ray_stinger
04. catchlights
05. King Tiger
06. espn

no problem S11loop :)

participants please email your name and contact number to northernlights.photographyclub@gmail.com indicating in the title 'NLPC outing 01' so that i can send you my contact number --- eikin

Confirmed List

01. poohbear
02. eikin
03. mohgui
04. ykia
05. ortega
06. 29tim05
07. glennboi
08. germ_boi
09. kim dong moon
10. Mezzotint
11. tan131
12. donchua
13. +evenstar
14. Lion king
15. Klose
16. ergoh
17. Bhong
18. Blenda
19. Mac
20. Nedz.
21. trenyi
22. CYRN
23. wormz777
24. clicknick

Tentative List

01. NMSS_2
02. ray_stinger
03. catchlights
04. King Tiger
05. espn

showers with thunder expected!

okie, if the rain continues pass 6pm we'll head for dinner and decide if we want to do some night shoot after that.

meanwhile don't worry too much, the weather in Punggol has always been very unpredictable ;)

I'm pulling out as its pouring.. can't do night shoots as i dun have a tripod.. hope there will be a next outing ;)

no problem tan131 :) hope to see you on future outings.

i cannot gaurantee that the storm will stop before the golden hour (but the rain hasn't even started here :bsmilie: )

update on sunset time: 1908 hours (courtesy of ykia via NEA website)

Confirmed List

01. poohbear
02. eikin
03. mohgui
04. ykia
05. ortega
06. 29tim05
07. glennboi
08. germ_boi
09. kim dong moon
10. Mezzotint
11. donchua
12. +evenstar
13. Lion king
14. Klose
15. ergoh
16. Bhong
17. Blenda
18. Mac
19. Nedz.
20. trenyi
21. CYRN
22. wormz777
23. clicknick

Tentative List

01. NMSS_2
02. ray_stinger
03. catchlights
04. King Tiger
05. espn

2 more places if anyone else is interested :)

Weather update: Is raining very heavily now in Seng Kang.

No worries, I prefer it rains now, it will stop within the hour, and the insects will be wet & cold so they can't fly so fast -- good macros!

My side (Toa Payoh & Balestier area) just started to rain at the time of writing this thread. :(

Well guys, we can always postpone the outing, can't we? Night shooting after the rain is cooling and have more dramatic effect (I hope). However shooting in color doesn't make sense as the whole area is wet and color pictures will look dull and flat. Therefore shooting in B&W is the best. :wink:

I dun mind joining for the night shoot if there's anyone still wanna go. Besides I'm new in that area so I need a guide. :)

Gotta ask the event organiser regarding the arrangement. :)

DSC_8963.JPG

DSC_8961.JPG

Raining heavily liao ......

poohbear said:
DSC_8963.JPG

DSC_8961.JPG

Raining heavily liao ......

Wah, dun play play, now got live weather webcam from punggol. ha ha ha:D

Outing still on , hope it will end by 6pm *pray hard hard* :bsmilie:

more accurate than the Met service ;)

hey, the rain is showing signs of clearing up already :D let's all do the Sundance! :bsmilie:

tan131, welcome to join again anytime ;)

ray_stinger said:
can we postpone the meeting time to 6pm then since alot of places in sg are raining... :(

either poohbear or i will stay around the mrt station till 6pm, we'll porbably split the group into smaller groups ...

poohbear, Lion King and ortega, i'm meeting ykia at 4.45pm at the canteen at the bus interchange, want to join us?

everyone remember to wear proper footwear, path along the embankment along the beach and the stones will be rather slippery

eikin said:
either poohbear or i will stay around the mrt station till 6pm, we'll porbably split the group into smaller groups ...

poohbear, Lion King and ortega, i'm meeting ykia at 4.45pm at the canteen at the bus interchange, want to join us?

OK see you there, I could do with a hot cup of coffee to start the shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.