"Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

Status
Not open for further replies.
we wont be shooting at 4 sec.. that is too long.. will have ghost shadow, also u cannot expect the flash to fire and the model walk away... the sensor will still sense the ghostly image...must rmb .. the model is nt charcoal black.. any single light/shadow will cast on your image.. tat is how tricky night shoot can be..

OIC . . . . :eek:, you got the point. I'll rmb that . . . . . ;)

Wow!.... if got sushi on a fairy, I auto signed!!!!
(babyfairy lay down with sushi on her!!!!)

like tat i oso auto signed.. but if ah ben lie down.. auto opted out.. lolx :bsmilie:

Jokes aside, me still haven't got any speedlite. If I can make it for the shoot, I still prefer the night shoot. Thanks for your advice . . . . . :)

If you are taking on the night shoot without a speedlite, no doubt it would be a challenge for your S5IS... it would be interesting to see how the photo turn out, but I am sure with the experts that day something would be worked out.... :)

Session A : 4 pm to 6pm

1. yumyum
2. henry
3. Henry tan
4. wing oscar (no need to pend)
5. simon
6. xiaoming

Session B : 7pm to 9pm

1. yumyum
2. henry
3. Henry tan
5. simon
6. xiaoming

Woah! I few days never come in liao and is like ... Haha. Hmm. Seems like this shoot looks happening.
1. Got to meet Babyfairy and eat her sushi or sandwich.
2. Got cute gers to shoot.
3. We have a very nice organizer.
What else we need guys?
Haha. Mike. I have the tripod but again is 10+ year old le. Haha.

Upz for Juu, Nikki and Mike. Haha.

Woah! I few days never come in liao and is like ... Haha. Hmm. Seems like this shoot looks happening.
1. Got to meet Babyfairy and eat her sushi or sandwich.
2. Got cute gers to shoot.
3. We have a very nice organizer.
What else we need guys?
Haha. Mike. I have the tripod but again is 10+ year old le. Haha.

Upz for Juu, Nikki and Mike. Haha.

my tripod is 19 years old.. haha.. your avatar ....*SHOCKING ASIA*

If you are taking on the night shoot without a speedlite, no doubt it would be a challenge for your S5IS... it would be interesting to see how the photo turn out, but I am sure with the experts that day something would be worked out.... :)

iff I can attend the night shoot, then able to see how the photos turn out to be.

+ iff got bro CS to guide me along . . . . . :D

Mike count me in for the session B also

Mike count me in for the session B also

k bro.. see u there

Session A : 4 pm to 6pm

1. yumyum
2. henry
3. Henry tan
5. simon
6. xiaoming

Session B : 7pm to 9pm

1. yumyum
2. henry
3. Henry tan
5. simon
6. xiaoming
7. poolbear

kor kor... the red container ah?? wow~~ that is many den!!! haha~~ okie...

since everyone miss it den i do ba =))

but ... dear .. cant only miss my japanese sandwich.. must miss me too... den i consider not to bring my bf!!! ha ha =))

but ... dear .. cant only miss my japanese sandwich.. must miss me too... den i consider not to bring my bf!!! ha ha =))

i think u jus ask your bf send u there can le.. he no need come up.. abo all the guys will be tearing eating the sandwich... haha

i think u jus ask your bf send u there can le.. he no need come up.. abo all the guys will be tearing eating the sandwich... haha

lol nv seen baby fairy b4 last time have always wanted to join her shoot but so how cant seem to fit my time and her shoot de
whahaha...

those guys saw this is already :bheart: liao... :bsmilie:

sandwich mix with tear.. er xin taste liao.. :sticktong

sandwich mix with tear.. er xin taste liao.. :sticktong

how about sandwich made with fairy sweat.. u wan anot..lolx :bsmilie:

upz upz upz :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.