Nikon Z6 and Z7 Full-Frame Mirrorless

Which one do you want ?

• Nikon Z6, I am looking for a King in Low Light Photography

• Nikon Z7, I am a Pixel Peeper

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

M43 is a bit too big for the sensor size. I hope the next generation of Nikon DSLRs has sensor based image stabilization.

Comparing among the mirrorless, M43 & APS-C have no more size advantage against the Full Frame.

any details on sealing and ibis??

It has 5-axis IBIS and also magnesium alloy body which is fully weather-sealed to the same level as the D850 !

Reactions: blurboiboi
Hopefully no blackout for continue burst shots after release working set in market in coming month. Not comfort feeling after tried at comex at suntec.

Hopefully no blackout for continue burst shots after release working set in market in coming month. Not comfort feeling after tried at comex at suntec.

Molested it during COMEX. Forgot to try the continuous firing. Generally nice, AF was quick. But I don’t like the lag between clicking a shot and the image up for review in the EVF. Nearly a second lag with blackout in between. No pricing yet.

If you have not tried the Z7 at COMEX 2018, attached the AF video test. It is quite fast and bokehlicious !!!

Taken with Z7 and 35mm f/1.8S

If you have not tried Z7 at COMEX 2018, this is your second chance !

41548236_1806031139451030_679485090610282496_n.jpg

Reactions: ch130176
Has anyone ordered from overseas? Based on past experience, would it turn out to be more expensive to pre-order overseas now considering 3%+ credit card charges on foreign currency conversion and GST since the local pricings are unknown (I suppose)?
Thinking about, it is just the price of 2 iphones nowadays, but lasts much longer than iphones. :p

Why do you want to import a new camera from overseas?

It is not just about the price. By buying from Authorized Dealers, you will be entitled to 12 months + additional three months local warranty from NIkon.

The only things that I buy from overseas are the non-guarantee products, like accessories.

Last edited:
Local pricing out for Z6 & Z7? Nikon mirrorless attracts my attention more.

EOS R $3399

Why do you want to import a new camera from overseas?

It is not just about the price. By buying from Authorized Dealers, you will be entitled to 12 months + additional three months local warranty from NIkon.

The only things that I buy from overseas are the non-guarantee products, like accessories.

I bought several used Nikons with age 5+ years, incl my current D700. So warranty didn't really come high in the list. If really unlucky - touch wood! - then shipping would be the extra costs.

Local pricing out for Z6 & Z7? Nikon mirrorless attracts my attention more.

EOS R $3399

Please wait until 24 September and you will know the local pricing for Z7 ;)

Please wait until 24 September and you will know the local pricing for Z7 ;)

Hope Z6 price is right to get the cake selling hot.

Look forward to that!

Yes, the local prices are revealed for the:
1. Z7
2. Z7 + 24-70
3. Z7 + 24-70 + FTZ adapter
However, there is no printed price list.
You need to ask directly to the Nikon Staff over there.

Yes, the local prices are revealed for the:
1. Z7
2. Z7 + 24-70
3. Z7 + 24-70 + FTZ adapter
However, there is no printed price list.
You need to ask directly to the Nikon Staff over there.

Thanks for the info. How about when it will be available?
I plan to make a trip there this Thursday.

Price?

Z7 is more expensive than A7r III and EOS R.
Just the body only, it is more than S$ 4K.

However, we choose Nikon Z because we love the feel of the Nikon instead of saving money, right ?

Thanks for the info. How about when it will be available?
I plan to make a trip there this Thursday.

The Nikon staff mentioned that it would be available to buy by early of next week.

The Nikon staff mentioned that it would be available to buy by early of next week.
A7riii is $4699, so Z7 is not far off.
Looking forward good price for Z6.