Nikon FM2

Nikon700

May 15, 2011
how much is the price range for FM2 ? i check with camera world centre i think at peninsula today , the price is 385 for black colour model & 450 for chrome. I was wondering if any other shop have it ? and it's work with 24mm 2.8D lens right ?

why not BnS forum? about $250 for a good conditioned one there. or if you re game can try ebay, can get mint condition copies for between 250 and 400. and yes, any AI or AIS or AF lens with aperture ring will work on it.

B&S is definitely ur best friend here.. I got my FM3a and 50mm from here too..

i tried the fm2, but somehow felt that my fm was smoother than the fm2 that i was testing.

anyway, back to your question,

you can get a copy from keh.com or ebay but frankly local shops, while more expensive, do
provide warranty. Buy and Sell from CS is also a good choice.

raytoei

Last edited:
A mint condition one will set you back about 250, but usually those that i see on CS BNS have dented prisms, broken rubber from viewfinder and paint loss but rated at 8 or 9/10. U have to be patient and wait, dun rush and pay over 300 that i see many ppl here do. Some of the bodies operate smoother than the rest, as Raytoei mentioned, be sure to check.

There is a 9/10 condition selling on B&S now for $28.. Sibei gd deal imo..

F3 with 1.4 lens for that sort of price is depressing man.....

Unless the condition is very poor.

What should the price be then?:p

Chris Weeks' daughter uses FM2 even though her dad has plenty of Leicas to spare.

50c65ac3.jpg

Hi, anyone knows where to get b/w film in Singapore?

Thanks Jack, I will go there to check out.

Hi Sinned79, Yes there are some shops do sell overprice for the color film. I didn't check the price for color film online from overseas. But I did check the b&w film price is around S$12-15 per roll for the 400 online from overseas. I still couldn't find the b+w film here. Will check out those shops mentioned by Jack. If there is no big difference in pricing, I still prefer to buy here.

garyphoon said:

Hi Sinned79, Yes there are some shops do sell overprice for the color film. I didn't check the price for color film online from overseas. But I did check the b&w film price is around S$12-15 per roll for the 400 online from overseas. I still couldn't find the b+w film here. Will check out those shops mentioned by Jack. If there is no big difference in pricing, I still prefer to buy here.

Can check out this thread.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/traditional-darkroom/859649-film-prices-12.html

The cheapest is Lucky SHD but results are @#%^ if u ask me. I really like Agfa APX00, and it's only $4 per roll. Many swears by Tri-X but I ruined my first roll in the developing process, looking forward to try it again. Another fav is Iiford HP5, I did a 2 stop push and the result is good.

i just ordered 20 rolls of Kentmere B/W (ISO 400) + 5 rolls of ekta + 10 rolls of porta from adorama... i had read reviews its actually Iford in "disguise" since the company is owned by them. each roll cost me $2.95 usd. i got a colleague going to USA to visit her hubby... so I save on my shipping! :D just the colored films... i save $40+ buying in singapore... ektar especially... its way overpriced in sg! i got it for only $5.25 usd per roll from adorama.

Last edited: