Nikon D90

kriegsketten said:
Anytime. :) Btw, just a heads-up, you are aware that there is a female group outing going on right now doncha? You can find them at the Gathering forum on CS. Of course, no obligations to join - just thought if you'd like to know... :bsmilie:

Yeah im aware!! But sadly on thay day i have plans made. So im watliting for the next one. :)) isnt there a male female outing somewere lol.

Yeah im aware!! But sadly on thay day i have plans made. So im watliting for the next one. :)) isnt there a male female outing somewere lol.

You can say that there isn't strictly a male outing (don't see the need, it is happening all the times... lol). You can always shop around for one on CS... Be wary that an all-male outing might wear a female (of the straight kind) down with all the tech talks and no-holds barred lingo if you're not ready for one... :bsmilie: You see, fashion, make-ups, good dress-buys, and LV bags are just not our cuppa (although we have our own version of brand bag/backpack buys - lols ). But if you're up to it - you could easily fit in like just one of the "bro"... If not, first outing maybe very well your last, due to dying of boredom and smothered with jaw-dropping lingos... :bsmilie:

kriegsketten said:
You can say that there isn't strictly a male outing (don't see the need, it is happening all the times... lol). You can always shop around for one on CS... Be wary that an all-male outing might wear a female (of the straight kind) down with all the tech talks and no-holds barred lingo if you're not ready for one... :bsmilie: You see, fashion, make-ups, good dress-buys, and LV bags are just not our cuppa (although we have our own version of brand bag/backpack buys - lols ). But if you're up to it - you could easily fit in like just one of the "bro"... If not, first outing maybe very well your last, due to dying of boredom and smothered with jaw-dropping lingos... :bsmilie:

True true. Im not into the lingo, and i dont know much about fashion brands myself haha. Looking into widening the circle of friends for the experience and exposure.

True true. Im not into the lingo, and i dont know much about fashion brands myself haha. Looking into widening the circle of friends for the experience and exposure.

Then start shopping for your CS kakis and stop "chirping"... :bsmilie:

kriegsketten said:
Then start shopping for your CS kakis and stop "chirping"... :bsmilie:

What do u mean by chirping lol?

kriegsketten said:
Nothing, just quoting from another member who posted earlier here... probably to mean, "talking"... don't worry, jaw-dropping lingos are not permitted on CS... :bsmilie:

Well cant do much now because im replying through the CS iphone app lol. Will search around soon :)