Nikon D750 Official

I do encountered the camera hang up 2x. I have to remove the battery and then re-insert again. I'm not sure whether is it the cold weather in Tokyo now that is causing it?

I do encountered the camera hang up 2x. I have to remove the battery and then re-insert again. I'm not sure whether is it the cold weather in Tokyo now that is causing it?

Yes! I encountered tht 2x as well in Sg!

No particular unusual or highspeed use, just normal single shots. *Class10 sandisk card, batt full charge, NR etc all off..
Its worrisome to me..

*Experienced Nikon user who has owned 6 other Nikon cams.

Last edited:
Actually after that incident, my camera subjected to light rain and it's fine.
By the way my Nikkor lens after subjected to light rain, the rubber part where one adjust the zoom has white spots. This is after the rain drops have dried. Any suggestions on how to clean them away?

Hey guys..just a quick check..does your D750 rattle when shaken lightly? Read somewhere it is the pop up flash or orientation sensor..the rattle is there whether the pop up flash is up or down..so just wondering if it's an inherent design thing or something's loose in mine :(

Every nikon camera from d90 to d4s rattles. It is the orientation sensor. And take note that there is no pop up flash on the d4s or d4. Rattle is there on both bodies too.

Last edited:
Yes! I encountered tht 2x as well in Sg!

No particular unusual or highspeed use, just normal single shots. *Class10 sandisk card, batt full charge, NR etc all off..
Its worrisome to me..

*Experienced Nikon user who has owned 6 other Nikon cams.

having the same encountered for 4 times during 2 event coverages. Have to remove battery and start again. But was not able to make it happens deliberately at home.

anyone experienced your D750 hanged...
turned to off also cannot unhang
monitor display keep showing the hour glass only
only way was for me to remove the battery and put it back again then ok
encountered twice liao
what should I do?

encountered twice liao
what should I do?

Might be memory card issue. Recalled experiencing that when I used a slower card for my d800.

Those with hanging issues..have you guys updated to the latest firmware? So far I've only shot twice and about 500 shots..updated before I brought out to use though..so far no hang issues..using Sandisk Extreme Pro card

Not encountered any prob so far... almost reaching 500 shutter count. When I reached 350 I updated to a new firmware. No problem also till now =) happy to carry a light D750 =)) merry christmas to all!!!

encountered twice liao
what should I do?

Under what conditions did you experience this? Did you do a long exposure before the "hang"?

Under what conditions did you experience this? Did you do a long exposure before the "hang"?

Nope
Was shooting indoors using auto iso mode on aperture priority
Using sandisk extreme pro card for raw file on slot 1
Slot 2 a normal sandisk cl10 card for jpeg basic file
Updated to latest firmware already

Nope

Just continue to monitor and see how. If it became too often den bring it back to Nikon.

My D800 used to hang on me twice when i first got it. Same description as yours. Till now haven encounter any hang since then. *touch wood*

Around 2k shots with no hang so far.

Nope

If it hangs again, use your mobile phone and film a video. Bring it into NSC and show them the video.

want to buy this camera today but no cash...which shop can do monthly installment?