Nikon D750 Official

My D750 hung once.. but so far it has not repeated.

So far haven't hang on me, but then I like to turn on off my camera all the time between shots and I only used it for 3 outing. Not heavy use. Shutter count problem less than 1k.

I think i'll skip the repair now cos I don't shoot like that all the time. I can't find this issue on my camera though I didn't seriously test it out.
However i did find a dust spot (can only see it if I shoot with a blue sky backdrop) and I wonder does it warrant a free sensor cleaning?

Overall i feel this is a very nice full frame camera to use, not that heavy and with a very good grip. Goes very well with a prime lens. I'm using it with a 85mm and 50mm lens. If budget permit, I hope to add more.

I think i'll skip the repair now cos I don't shoot like that all the time. I can't find this issue on my camera though I didn't seriously test it out.
However i did find a dust spot (can only see it if I shoot with a blue sky backdrop) and I wonder does it warrant a free sensor cleaning?

actually it's fairly easy to replicate if you are purposely looking at it..just use the LED flash light from handphone and point at the camera can get the issue liao...but of cos real world usage we prolly wun come across it unless you wanna use the sun or lights to get flare effect in your photos..

Overall i feel this is a very nice full frame camera to use, not that heavy and with a very good grip. Goes very well with a prime lens. I'm using it with a 85mm and 50mm lens. If budget permit, I hope to add more.

Definitely..I have 28mm 50mm 85mm..all f1.8G lens..focusing is pretty slow actually but quality is damn good..even wide open at f1.8..only the 85mm not that sharp wide open but very very acceptable..

You should add either the 20mm or 28mm to your set..

Sianz, just when I'm about to get my hands on it, the price of 2.8k in Japan for the 24-120 kit just irresistible!

I will worry if nsc opens up my camera when they dont really have a real fix
Once touched before just dont feel the same anymore
Btw saw a couple of responses that nsc rejects some claims and dont do the service
Is nsc typically rude and lousy?
Sorry i have not got the chance to experience them yet

Definitely..I have 28mm 50mm 85mm..all f1.8G lens..focusing is pretty slow actually but quality is damn good..even wide open at f1.8..only the 85mm not that sharp wide open but very very acceptable.. You should add either the 20mm or 28mm to your set..

Perhaps 35mm follow by 24mm lenses for me to consider to add on later 😃

I will worry if nsc opens up my camera when they dont really have a real fix Once touched before just dont feel the same anymore Btw saw a couple of responses that nsc rejects some claims and dont do the service Is nsc typically rude and lousy? Sorry i have not got the chance to experience them yet

Don't know the recall will happen here or not but if it does, I think the service guys at our local NSC will receive instructions from Japan on how to rectify the issue.
Just my thought as I have never been there for service after I bought my D5000 in 2009

Sianz, just when I'm about to get my hands on it, the price of 2.8k in Japan for the 24-120 kit just irresistible!
I succumbed and bought the kit in Tokyo. If NSC does indeed follow the US's plan to rectify the problem, will it honor those D750 bought overseas?

I succumbed and bought the kit in Tokyo. If NSC does indeed follow the US's plan to rectify the problem, will it honor those D750 bought overseas?
all the big stores already stopped selling today... Which one u managed to buy from? I'm also worried that Japan start this massive recall exercise, not sure if there's something else that we're not aware of

Now mulling over fuji x-t1 instead lol

Bought about a month ago at Yodobashi Shinjuku.

The flare is not a big concern for me, but the camera hung issue is a concern, like someone already posted, you cannot have the camera hung on you when in a middle of shooting, that is a no no.