Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

Ehh.. My colleague just bought a local set with warranty at funan for $1446 cash. No point getting grey set at $1469 right?

Oh? Which shop did your colleague buy from?

SLRR or orient photo

May I know which lowepro bag do they give for the D7100 promotion?

I bought my D7100 from one shop in Funan... they gave me a Lowepro Messenger 100 =>Event Messenger 100 Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

The bag is too small for the camera and my 18-300mm lens.

Want to find out whether did I get the wrong bag?

Cheers!

I bought my D7100 from one shop in Funan... they gave me a Lowepro Messenger 100 =>Event Messenger 100 Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

Cheers!

That's the same bag I got..

Cheers!

That's the same bag I got..

meant for kit lens not 18-300 :)

Looks like normal Nikon situation, l've asked around and most shops don't have stock for the D7100 body only except D7100 with the 18-105mm kit lens.

Anyone knows if the free gift is still available now? I mean if they still give out free gift? Is it a shop promo or Nikon promo?

Thanks

Looks like normal Nikon situation, l've asked around and most shops don't have stock for the D7100 body only except D7100 with the 18-105mm kit lens.

i got the kit box as well.. but only body inside they remove the kitlens..
i got it from orient photo. body price also.

first 7100 second hand is in BnS! Hopefully that 7100 refers to the D7100 we are discussing here, not the P version.

actually 3 shops that I've paid visit to over the weekend do have the body version, they were willing to sell body( not sure if it's the pure body or kit with kit lens removed).

prices have generally stabilised at $1446-$1470 with those standard gifts

which means second hand market for those who took the plunge at launch with exorbitant prices will take the pain.

Plenty of places having the kit or just the body....

I got my at Song brothers, Parisilk also has it, SLRR just called me to inform of the stock just came in.....

Std price 1450 +/- 10 dollars

kklee, if u want to swap bag, let me know....

Cheers!

I believe SLRR has the best deal which includes their instore $25 voucher which you can buy their 16GB 45mb/s SanDisk card with a $1 top up ($26 cost).

Shops in Funan, well at least SLRR, TK, AP do take in Capital Mall voucher. So guys (i mean really guys) who gotten their NS voucher, use that $80 to offset!!!

Just some simple mathematics, you will pay $1367 for D7100 body + 8GB + 16GB + Bag. Lol

Just went down to Funan, SLRR no stock for body only.

try CLICK , orient photo or AP Simlim.. they have stock (the last time i called them)

can try iphoto (previously Lords) at lucky plaza too...they're open to removing the kit lens and then selling the set as body only.