Nikon d7000 or pentax k5

NIKON D7000 or PENTAX K5

Results are only viewable after voting.

I clicked...

option 3) D3X many times...

but not sure why you didn't respond... guess you're not interested

Hi, Both have high 64K ISO at output sensor. 7K is cheaper and smaller. More buy 7K.

K5 is $1693 at SLRR. D7K is more expensive over here in SGP.

D7K is also larger :
Approx 132 x 105 x 77mm
(5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0in)

K5
Approx 131 x 97 x 73mm
(5.1 x 3.8 x 2.9 in)

Both cameras do go to ISO25600 (not 64K as upper limit) and the K5 can do ISO51200

I just acquired the K-5, but then, I've always been a Pentax fan. The shutter sound is music to my ears. One hardly notice the shutter.

BTW, I've only joined this forum a couple of weeks.... I noticed that we've got to ask the 'right', 'acceptable' questions..... I shall abide by these rules. Thanks.

I just acquired the K-5, but then, I've always been a Pentax fan. The shutter sound is music to my ears. One hardly notice the shutter.

BTW, I've only joined this forum a couple of weeks.... I noticed that we've got to ask the 'right', 'acceptable' questions..... I shall abide by these rules. Thanks.
yes you need to. otherwise the hungry sharks would undoubtedly tear you apart..

Hi, Human beings are, more or less, the same including myself.

We always have fans and fanboys. There's no right or wrong questions to ask. Hell...no...there's no acceptable questions to ask. To put two reputable brands together in the same room is to invite sparks. We learn from a very early age...unlike poles attract and boy...they attract hell of alot of sparks. :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :bsmilie: