Nikon D400 & D750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not another one of those... seriously.

I suggest you hold hold your purchase or upgrage etc

Cos there is a Nikon super duper D10FMX will be introduced in due course.

a. It is modular in design that not only accept full frame 35mm but also 6x4.5 medium format sensor ie interchangable and can be incorporated in the Red Camera system

b. and is 10 giga-pixel with a host of features like composing the images for you,

c. directing the subject to pose and

d. has a speaker that can gave out 10 million birds and animals mating calls (for nature photographers).

e. can also morph into a small unmanned aerial vehicle to reach unaccesable location etc etc etc etc

e. it also has 10G mobile mobile phone etc etc. satellite recieving and transmatting capability
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

a. It is modular in design that not only accept full frame 35mm but also 6x4.5 medium format sensor ie interchangable and can be incorporated in the Red Camera system

b. and is 10 giga-pixel with a host of features like composing the images for you,

d. has a speaker that can gave out 10 million birds and animals mating calls (for nature photographers).

e. can also morph into a small unmanned aerial vehicle to reach unaccesable location etc etc etc etc

e. it also has 10G mobile mobile phone etc etc. satellite recieving and transmatting capability
Oh man.. and I just bought a dslr... quick sell sell sell..

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

wait for Nikon D400 & D750,

and hold on a little for the price to fall,

but heard that Nikon D500 & D800 is coming soon,

ok, never mind, just wait for a little longer again,

finally the price are very reasonable now, can go and buy liao,

but rumors said that Nikon D600 & D900 is announcing soon,

ok, so need to save up a little bit more.......

in the end, now I found waiting for the latest newest model of cameras is more fun than taking photos.

in the end, now I found waiting for the latest newest model of cameras is more fun than taking photos.

... and in the end, glaucoma and arthritis sets in and he'd realised he has wasted his chance in photography because of waiting for the next best model.

To TS, buy one, bring out, use it. Your life is running out, the latest models isn't!

Clown?

I just bump into this lately...maybe worth the wait to hold on to upgrade to D300?
http://nikonrumors.com/2009/04/17/the-next-set-of-rumors-nikon-d400-nikond750.aspx

If is for upgrade, I think is worthwhile to wait for one that you like, esp if it is coming out soon. Anyway you still can take photos with ur current cam.

But if it's your first cam, then waiting will not do you much good since you will lose many opportunities to take gd pics while waiting.

Hey, you can decide man... It's really a personal decision to purchase a current model or to wait for a release of a new model.

D750 is tempting... but I don't like the swivel screen!

Add one more....

You can connect a coffee bean grinder to the body. The pin at the motor help you grind coffee bean and you can use the battery to brew coffee!

Sorry, D40/D60/D5000 users, you will never see this feature in your phone.

Last edited:
Add one more....

You can connect a coffee bean grinder to the body. The pin at the motor help you grind coffee bean and you can use the battery to brew coffee!

Sorry, D40/D60/D5000 users, you will never see this feature in your phone.

Aiyo... My antique Nikon D70 can only take photos leh... How ah? Should I upgrade too?

To the TS,

If you do a search here you will find many threads on the rumoured D400. quite tiring to see all these rumours.

We are not a Nikon rumour site where our main preoccupation is rumour mongering. Let's focus on getting good images from our camera and improving our skill.

Having said that we still can and will like to know if the product has reached it shelf life or any new models coming out. So that we do not end in a situation of buying a D300 when within a few days or 1 week a new model comes out replacing it. Which some members are caught off guard with the launch of the D5000.

Nobody here is none the wiser and certainly the decision is yours to make, taking into considerations of the views in the Nikon rumour sites, dpreview etc etc and of course CS. To say the D400 will be coming out is as good as say the sun will rise form the east, cos D400 will come but when?

The D300 is out only about 1.5yr, together with the D3. It was out the world and revolutionary then and is still one of the best. It still have plenty to offer and quite some useful years to go in the hands of a good photog.

My guess is if you can wait for at least half a year or slightly longer, you may see the D400.

Nikon had regain the market for the higher end DSLR from D300 to D3, esp the D700 last year. I would think this year the concentration is to gain a bigger market share is in the the lower and more affordable DSLR market. Hence the D5000 and also the DX lenses not forgetting the other FX lenses.

Times are bad and ppl are not willing to spend too much for higher end cam, (including the pros), some of the some retailers told me that D3X is moving very slow.

I may be wrong :)

My apologies if you are offended by my earlier reply. I hope the rest of the members give the TS a break too

PS: D750, I can safely say it is rubbish at this moment.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I actually think they're gonna come soon. My guesstimate : ard one year (I mean the D7** next model)

To the TS,

If you do a search here you will find many threads on the rumoured D400. quite tiring to see all these rumours.

We are not a Nikon rumour site where our main preoccupation is rumour mongering. Let's focus on getting good images from our camera and improving our skill.

Having said that we still can and will like to know if the product has reached it shelf life or any new models coming out. So that we do not end in a situation of buying a D300 when within a few days or 1 week a new model comes out replacing it. Which some members are caught off guard with the launch of the D5000.

Nobody here is none the wiser and certainly the decision is yours to make, taking into considerations of the views in the Nikon rumour sites, dpreview etc etc and of course CS. To say the D400 will be coming out is as good as say the sun will rise form the east, cos D400 will come but when?

The D300 is out only about 1.5yr, together with the D3. It was out the world and revolutionary then and is still one of the best. It still have plenty to offer and quite some useful years to go in the hands of a good photog.

My guess is if you can wait for at least half a year or slightly longer, you may see the D400.

Nikon had regain the market for the higher end DSLR from D300 to D3, esp the D700 last year. I would think this year the concentration is to gain a bigger market share is in the the lower and more affordable DSLR market. Hence the D5000 and also the DX lenses not forgetting the other FX lenses.

Times are bad and ppl are not willing to spend too much for higher end cam, (including the pros), some of the some retailers told me that D3X is moving very slow.

I may be wrong :)

My apologies if you are offended by my earlier reply. I hope the rest of the members give the TS a break too

PS: D750, I can safely say it is rubbish at this moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.