Nikon D300s Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Die Hard

Jun 4, 2007
Just got myself a set of D300s. Got it at $24xx. It come with the following.

Buy D300s can "BUY" a MB-D10 @ $99.00only:bigeyes:
Lowepro 190 Bag
Lexar Pro 300x 4GB Card
Nikon LCD Cleaner
Nikon Cleaning Kit
Nikon Contour Strap.

Very good deal. Look out for the Newspaper this 2 days for the promo;)

"Happy Shopping & Merry Christmas" :bsmilie:

body only?? btw,, looks like really a good deal!

Yup. My friend oso just got a sets and he sold away his MB-D10 for $300 so the D300s cost him about $2200 with all the free stuff is worth buying. Time to Buy......Buy.....Buy.......:bsmilie:

looks like a good deal.... promo until when?

looks like a good deal.... promo until when?

Can call your usual shop and check. I guess all store already have stock standby to Chiong Liao:bsmilie:

Just got myself a set of D300s. Got it at $24xx. It come with the following.

Buy D300s can "BUY" a MB-D10 @ $99.00only:bigeyes:
Lowepro 190 Bag
Lexar Pro 300x 4GB Card
Nikon LCD Cleaner
Nikon Cleaning Kit
Nikon Contour Strap.

Very good deal. Look out for the Newspaper this 2 days for the promo;)

"Happy Shopping & Merry Christmas" :bsmilie:

Is the promotion only for D300s? I can't find it in today's Straits Times or Nikon website leh. Does anyone has the full information on the promotion?

Is the promotion only for D300s? I can't find it in today's Straits Times or Nikon website leh. Does anyone has the full information on the promotion?

The promo is not out yet. Please read the post. It will be out in this 2 days time. D700 oso on promo but only D300s can buy the MB-D10 @ $99.00;)

oh man... xmas sale... time to have the final boost for the economy!
too bad had bought them liao... :(

wow..seems a good deal..too bad..bought too early..anyone buying d300s but not getting mb-d10? any kind soul to let me tag along to buy :)

oh no...got it at $25xx+$99 total of $26xx last sat. Tot it was a good buy... :cry: got chop...:bheart:pocket got burnt...si bei sian..

wah lan neh. i am abit gian liao. but i already got D90 body liao leh...not much difference to upgrade to D300S

ohman..

i wanted to change system from my 4/3 to this but i thought of waiting for the new d700s or something like that and see the price before considering.....

wao..conflicting data !!!! sooooo tempting !!!

wah lan neh. i am abit gian liao. but i already got D90 body liao leh...not much difference to upgrade to D300S

Very "BIG" difference. D300s with 51 point, weather seal & much more "Soild" then the D90:bsmilie: Time to sell....sell....sell.....& start to Buy.....Buy....Buy......:thumbsup::bsmilie:

bei gui koh nia, ma na wu chop :bheart:

ohman..

i wanted to change system from my 4/3 to this but i thought of waiting for the new d700s or something like that and see the price before considering.....

wao..conflicting data !!!! sooooo tempting !!!

D700s, probably a 1/2 year wait, if there is a D700s :think:

Nikon rumor website say the next release is D800 mah.

not D700X

cuz i thought of going FF with the D700.

and that the ISO noise is lesser with the D700 right?
which is something that i need as i am going to be shooting ballroom dancing and practically its rather low light.

if i sell of all my 4/3 gear i prob calculated to be able to get back $4k. only.

should i go for it ???

im worried next year the new 4/3 body is still unable to perform well in iso noise again and then if i wana sell it be too late and the price of my body will drop rock bottom

chey. this promo is not much diff from present prices mah. somemore i dun really want those free gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.