Nikon AF VR ED 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 D

Status
Not open for further replies.
_espn_ said:

Yeah Getting it from HK new @ $1600

_espn_ said:
You got proof? Have you seen/printed the images from it?
No, I don't have it. Use 'google' :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

_espn_ said:
Don't get. Get 70-200VR + 2X TC, add a 1.7X TC or 1.4TC or simply get all 3 TCs.
You mean can Stack All together??? :dunno: AF can work like this? :embrass:

Friday13 said:
You mean can Stack All together??? :dunno: AF can work like this? :embrass:

don't think one can stack so many TC together.

Friday13 said:
The last I heard is stack 2. 3 Possible? Anyone tried? :dunno:

you can stack as many as you want, but no gurantee that your image will come out nice and your AF will become MF. And your VF will become very dark.

Friday13 said:
The last I heard is stack 2. 3 Possible? Anyone tried? :dunno:
AFAIK, Nikon TC can not put on stack (I mean TC + TC (or another + TC)). It is protuding out at front and rear of TC.

3rd party one like Kenko can. No protuding out at front. But, light loss :sweat: ?

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
No, I don't have it. Use 'google' :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.
Wah like that talk is very the cheap leh.

dun stack lah.

image quality degrade & need very good light to function

Nehi17c said:
dun stack lah.

image quality degrade & need very good light to function
You sure? Got PROOF? Why only 17c, :bsmilie:

_espn_ said:

wah bro where you go huh???? Japun???... didn't see you post in the forum.... anyway sama sama.... freaking busy now..... no time go out shoot shoot.... got time to shoot myself at home... :dunno: :embrass:

that lens u mentioned sigma 70-300mm...I got it for 2 wks and sold it back loosing 200! horrible lens! dun buy, slow focus and etc... the 80-400mm is not that slow in focusing. u may want to consider 70-300mm nikon VR. It has AFS or HSM focusing. good stuff. 100mm difference is just 30% crop!

back to the thread starter. i once bought a 80-400 but switch to 70-200 becos i am a auto focus guy, no patient. 70-200 can do more things. example can shoot indoor especially you have nothing to do and testing the lense. you will love it. until now I am not looking back

Status
Not open for further replies.