NIKON 100th Anniversary is coming, What's Your Wishes ?

My Wishes Are

Results are only viewable after voting.

Where can we get the 100th anniversary lens and cameras? Are they selling them in Singapore? Or do we need to go Japan to get it.

Kind rgeards
Paul NG

Where can we get the 100th anniversary lens and cameras? Are they selling them in Singapore? Or do we need to go Japan to get it.

Kind rgeards
Paul NG

Let's wish the best that Nikon Singapore will sell the 100th Anniversary lenses and cameras here.

But I don't think you need to go to Japan to get it. You might be able to order from ebay and they will deliver it to you.

Off Brand News, Sony A9 is announced. Everything that I want from Full Frame mirrorless is there !

Nikon cannot ignore the mirrorless anymore. Wake Up Nikon !
Don't waste R&D to invent on 1" interchangeable lens cameras and action cameras, cannot make money lah.

Sony A9 specs: (Sony specs always looks good on paper, but reality is .....)
  1. 24.2MP Full-Frame Stacked CMOS Sensor
  2. BIONZ X Image Processor
  3. Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma
  4. 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization :thumbsup:
  5. 693-Point AF with 93% Frame Coverage
  6. Blackout-Free Quad-VGA 3.7m-Dot OLED EVF
  7. 3.0" 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
  8. 20 fps Shooting and ISO 204,800 :thumbsup:
  9. Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Dual SD Slots
  10. Integrated LAN and PC Sync Terminals

Last edited:
I tell you what Nikon can do......Bring down the price of D5 so that more users can afford it. :)

I tell you what Nikon can do......Bring down the price of D5 so that more users can afford it. :)

Put the D5 sensor in a no mirror box and call it El Diablo @ 1995.98. They better do something or what they did to the rf the mirrorless will revisit on them.

Last edited:
Put the D5 sensor in a no mirror box and call it El Diablo @ 1995.98. They better do something or what they did to the rf the mirrorless will revisit on them.

I have better name suggestion, call it as Desperado.

How to get the triple lens set?

Kind rgeards
Paul NG

Nikon 100th Anniversary Products are Available in Singapore !!!
:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

Nikon 100th Anniversary Promotions !!!

1267794994.jpg

403398582.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wish to win the lottery so that I can buy everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You live in Chicago Ill and win powerball...they write you iou...true!

No camera gear!

Unfortunately I believe this is a USA exclusive

Good that you all have a bro in USA willing to ship them to you then huh? :D

Last edited:
To ship F2 camera and finder sans lens in small box (that could hold 3-4 shirts) cost $30 US dollars. Probably not much more for bigger box and 3X shirts. How much for DHL out of curiosity?

You collect. Purchase. Send to my house. I forward to your house. No fee. Just trust.

But surely Nikon SG could come up with those shirts for you bros? Heck they're probably made not that far away from you all right?

Last edited:
To ship F2 camera and finder sans lens in small box (that could hold 3-4 shirts) cost $30 US dollars. Probably not much more for bigger box and 3X shirts. How much for DHL out of curiosity?

You collect. Purchase. Send to my house. I forward to your house. No fee. Just trust.

But surely Nikon SG could come up with those shirts for you bros? Heck they're probably made not that far away from you all right?

8 t-shirts dhl ship to singapore costs about US$15