Nikkor 50mm f/1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
es0teric said:
Cyberian, I stated the price will be $170 include GST. So please confirm with me, thanks.

Ok.. confirm. :)

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) zooz
5) Rain_man
6) cyberian

for all ur info, fren called up AP to ask, they quoted $160. not sure if includes gst or not, but stk will b in only next mth.

...sorry, think i better opt out first.. better wait till i get my d70 first b4 i start getting all the accessories.. muz at least learn to crawl first b4 attempting to walk.. :D

folks lets not make things too difficult for the kind soul "es0teric" who organise this MO/Mass Purchase...iam fine with the $10 diff. but juz hope that the stock will come fast..
"es0teric" pls help to chase MS and update us when is the lens coming..my Sprint Pro is waiting for me at MS,juz tot of collecting together...

errr.. sorry, es0teric.. not intending to make things difficult for u hor.. juz wanted to share the info only.. :D

Hi Esoteric.. is the MO still open? if yes, please count me in. I will pm you my contact info. Thanks! :cool:

tky said:
Hi Esoteric.. is the MO still open? if yes, please count me in. I will pm you my contact info. Thanks! :cool:
Just got mine at SGD175 incl gst from Max Photo.

Axion said:
Just got mine at SGD175 incl gst from Max Photo.
Where is Max Photo?
Is there a list on this site, where we are able to find the location and telephone number of all the shops mentioned.

www.nikon.com.sg, navigate around and you should find a list of authorised distributors for Nikon products.

Max Photos is located within Centrepoint. You can't miss the bright yellow "NIKON" signboard.

espn said:
www.nikon.com.sg, navigate around and you should find a list of authorised distributors for Nikon products.

Max Photos is located within Centrepoint. You can't miss the bright yellow "NIKON" signboard.

Thanks Bro..

Hi all,

Those who want to order, please state your name in the ordering list
I have send another email to them. But if on friday I haven't got their email,,
I will give them a call.

nebula is on the list...
thanks

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) zooz
5) Rain_man
6) cyberian
7) tky

As requested. List updated. ;-)

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) Rain_man
5) tky

Sorry, removing my name too.. :embrass:
Decide to get body camera first b4 getting the accessories

You still haven't get the body?

For those person who is under the list. How many need urgently and how many people willing to wait?

well... i wasn't really in a urgent to get the lens.. but.. just since tat.. have waited for sometime le... about how much longer if willing to wait?

[QUOTE)
1)es0teric
2)
3) Nebula
4) Rain_man
5) tky

Sorry, removing my name too.. Just got mine from MS Colour for $175 (Incl GST).

1)es0teric
2) Nebula
3) Rain_man

I think I will get it direct from the shop as well. Dropping off the list. :sweatsm:

Woah, so many down. Anyway, anymore dropping out? Please post before tonight. (Friday) Or latest tomorrow. (Sunday)

Been to Lords today, saw 10 pieces sitting on the shelf.. if you folks are interested, move in asap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.