3) Nebula
4) h2o
5) zooz
6) Rain_man
7) ztsen

Ms color doesn't have the lens yet. Will check with them again

Robin said:
Count me out of the list guys.....

I just came back from Lords....Happen to be around that area so went up....did not expect them to have stock for the lens anyway....

Spoke to James....

There is stock for 50/1.8....about 5 pieces left.....So I got 1.....

Got it for $180... :)

I got another few more filters from him...

Hoya 67mm HMC UV filter for $35
Hoya 52mm normal UV filter for $15

What do you guys think of the pricing he gave me for the 2 filters....? :dunno:

Where is lords?

so how much cheaper can we get by this mass purchase?

excuse me, is this the AF or MF version? :)

It's an AF- D lens......and guys...you better go get it fast....because this lens is selling like hotcakes.....comes and goes.....

..errr.. that shdn't be a problem lah hor.. as long as can fit onto the d70.. subject matter.. see wat i can take then take wat lor :D

50mm 1:1.8D is a sharp lens. Very sharp from f2.8 onwards, however, don't expect really sharp picture at f1.8.

f1.8:
Web097.jpg

f2.8:
Web094.jpg

hi,

just wondering if there is going to be a group purchase today??

hi all,

sorry but i have to withdraw from this group purchase and try to get the lens today as i will be leaving for a trip on monday............

Updated..

Ok, so these are the people

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) ztsen
5) zooz
6) Rain_man

Ms color doesn't have the lens yet. Have given a quote that they willing to sell us at $170, included GST. They will email me when the stock arrived, because I told them that there are about 6 - 7 people want to buy, so they have add my record in their record book.

hi es0teric ,

Just wondering... did they quote u a time or soemthing... i am also a bit can't wait le.. anxious to try out the lens..=P and... thanks for co-ordinating this !

Same here....what is the expected time? Am also very 'kan chiong' to try out the lens....itchy fingers man....

Updated..

Ok, so these are the people

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) zooz
5) Rain_man

Ms color doesn't have the lens yet. Have given a quote that they willing to sell us at $170, included GST. I have just an email to them, whether can we get the lens this saturday, I also need this lens by this saturday. So is it ok to get it on Saturday if possible to get?

hi all,

just got mine from AP today at S$175 with hoya filter + GST (paid by Amex)

Ok.. Count me in.

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) zooz
5) Rain_man
6) cyberian - will confirm if price is good.

Cyberian said:
Ok.. Count me in.

1) es0teric
2) jazzart
3) Nebula
4) zooz
5) Rain_man
6) cyberian - will confirm if price is good.

Cyberian, I stated the price will be $170 include GST. So please confirm with me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.