Nightwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
ortega said:
i read on the forum that there are lvl 40 ppl attacking noobs
u can have lvl40 ppl attacking lvl20 or lvl10 ppl if these ppl have money to harvest.

This is one way of getting more than 1 gold per attack. The highest amount I have looted was 15 gold.

sbs99 said:
yes have liao...juz registered.

nick = 9
Elf Cleric

wat do i do next?

lol
ok have sent out the invitation to you, go to clan and accept. ;) and welcome to the clan of the clubsnappers :lovegrin:

by the way, clan members, you can have up to 5 characters playing in the game at any one time and you can delete any character and start all over again.

I am playing 5 characters of which 3 are elf wizards and 2 are orge warriors.

My suggestion is to start with elf wizard, increase their wisdom, intelligence and stamina, then see their power after lvl 5 :eek: .

Oh, try to purchase another weapon once you have enough gold, so that you will be attacking with 2 weapons, primary & secondary.

hope this helps.;p

Sector65 said:
by the way, clan members, you can have up to 5 characters playing in the game at any one time and you can delete any character and start all over again.

I am playing 5 characters of which 3 are elf wizards and 2 are orge warriors.

My suggestion is to start with elf wizard, increase their wisdom, intelligence and stamina, then see their power after lvl 5 :eek: .

Oh, try to purchase another weapon once you have enough gold, so that you will be attacking with 2 weapons, primary & secondary.

hope this helps.;p

yeah..elf wiz power!

LordAeRo said:
Err, so it's click once then fight for you?
u fight for yourself, you have battle credit, which means how many times you can fight. As a clan, we know which characters belong to Clubsnap members, so we do not attack each other.

I am also learning through trial and error.

Just go out and fight, spread fear to the other clans and clanless ones, that CS clan is out to be number 1 hehe.

oh by the way, for a start i suggest you fight elf wizard characters as they tend to be the weakest till lvl 5.

I'm an elf wizard now. Another credit in 30min! How long did you take to level up to 70+ man..

Status
Not open for further replies.