[night86mare] Dreamscapes: A Photo Daily 2009 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha. That's really "manly"! :bsmilie: Your legs must have been frozen and feet utterly cold after that if you didn't get out of your wet shoes.

Look like a page from National Geographic! Well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW, what lens were you using for your landscape shot? Your tripod looks pretty sturdy as well.

Well done. Post more.

Bernard

not kidding, i show you more manly photo

marketauntie.jpg

hahaha. That's really "manly"! :bsmilie: Your legs must have been frozen and feet utterly cold after that if you didn't get out of your wet shoes.

Look like a page from National Geographic! Well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

he siao ding dong he walked around with soggy shoes and socks for the next few days cus he went into the water again and he only brought ONE PAIR of shoes for the entire roadtrip

:bsmilie:

he siao ding dong he walked around with soggy shoes and socks for the next few days cus he went into the water again and he only brought ONE PAIR of shoes for the entire roadtrip

Wah, the smell must have been... :bigeyes:

:nono:
hahaha. That's really "manly"! Your legs must have been frozen and feet utterly cold after that if you didn't get out of your wet shoes.

Look like a page from National Geographic! Well done!

BTW, what lens were you using for your landscape shot? Your tripod looks pretty sturdy as well.

Well done. Post more.

Bernard
hrm, yeah, there was no feeling for a while, but i don't think it is low enough to warrant concerns like my toes dropping off.. :)

i used quite a lot of lenses actually at that position.. while you are already pwning yourself might as well just make sure you make the best of being cold and numb.... but i think primarily sigma 10-20 at 20mm..

thanks!
hey my shoes very powerful ok can slide around the place :bsmilie: energy efficiency!
Wah, the smell must have been... :bigeyes:
no leh , no smell one.. smell like strawberries and cream mmmmmmmm
U R MAD!!

Salute!

no la... mad one is the people who go up to sheep and bleat at them..... then laugh and laugh :bsmilie:

somebody you and i know did that.... so embarassing

marketauntie.jpg

Must have good natural insulation?
I remember going through a stream in late summer and almost had hypothermia trying to walk the shoes/socks dry!!!

Shot with the reflection is calming and sure worth frozen piggies.

Must have good natural insulation?
I remember going through a stream in late summer and almost had hypothermia trying to walk the shoes/socks dry!!!

Shot with the reflection is calming and sure worth frozen piggies.

no la, cold leh.. but just keep telling myself.. just a while more, must get this shot :bsmilie:

no la... mad one is the people who go up to sheep and bleat at them..... then laugh and laugh :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Poor you! you must have been so embarassed! :bsmilie:

Salute! The shot is well worth the effort! :thumbsup:

that person is poking fun at your own kind? your distant cousin? :eek:

I love this, and all your other recent winter shots :thumbsup:

And I salute your dedication in getting your shots, getting into the water in winter... It must have been really cold!

thanks raylen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.