Night Photography at Marina Barrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinner before shooting would be a good idea :)
During my newbies outing there, many months back, I was rather hungry by the time I left at about 930pm.... starving in fact :)
Regretted not packing sandwiches or something...

Hi Bros,

Interested to join but as i just got the camera, i do not and have not fully understand what is a wide angle zoom :(

I only have a 18-55 and 55-250.

Any of the above mentioned is the required lens?

Thanks

dinner before shooting would be a good idea :)
During my newbies outing there, many months back, I was rather hungry by the time I left at about 930pm.... starving in fact :)
Regretted not packing sandwiches or something...

Then suggest the TS.

Hi Bros,

Interested to join but as i just got the camera, i do not and have not fully understand what is a wide angle zoom :(

I only have a 18-55 and 55-250.

Any of the above mentioned is the required lens?

Thanks

18-55 is the more suitable lens

will see if im free to join.. Have been to marina barrage twice. Love that place :)
Great for loads of shots. Dont forget to bring tripod guys!
And food and drinks. The stuff there are super ex... Everything is not worth.
Best to bring packed food or something.
Smart that you guys checked the shuttle bus.
Last time me and my pals went there... We missed the last shuttle bus going there (fail).
And then when want to get back to mrt station (couldn't find it).
Good times though.

Fabianaino, will sms you when I get there this Sat.

alright sure.
For those who cannot confirm now. Just buzz me tml.
Have a light meal before setting off to marina barrage.
You will be tempted to stay there longer when the group is larger. So pack some water as well.

Those who are bringing their family may also choose to Pinic there. It's a nice way to spend an evening there. =)

hi..wondering..where is the meeting place? nvm been to there b4 hence, nid some1 to guide.....would love to join.
cheers!

hi..wondering..where is the meeting place? nvm been to there b4 hence, nid some1 to guide.....would love to join.
cheers!

See page 1 and the very first post.

Call the thread starter and you will know how to go.

I might be going with my friends.
but hope to see you guys there!

hi..so...any1 wanna meet me at marine bay mrt first???..
i'm new by the way..

sms me at 96861924 ya..

cheers!:)

i'm new by the way..

sms me at 96861924 ya..

why not call thread starter?

why not call thread starter?

i did...but he will b going down straight after his studio shooting..
haha...posting question to meet up bcoz, perhaps some1 whom cfm knows the way can lead to prevent singaporean being lost in singapore..lol!:bsmilie:

i did...but he will b going down straight after his studio shooting..
haha...posting question to meet up bcoz, perhaps some1 whom cfm knows the way can lead to prevent singaporean being lost in singapore..lol!:bsmilie:

can contact me, pm me for number

thanks

i'm new by the way..

sms me at 96861924 ya..

will contact you later today to meet at Marina bay MRT stn....my number is up there.

can contact me, pm me for number

thanks

thanks bro!!!.... r u still meeting ur frenz?...if tat's the case, i'll jus go with bro dykat since he dun mind meeting me... dun wanna coz ur frenz n u to wait for me...like not very nice...

will contact you later today to meet at Marina bay MRT stn....my number is up there.

thanks bro...yup..will wait for ur sms.... i'll b in town for movie first..haha...cza later...

thanks both...

cheers!;)

What a coincidence, I am planned to go Marina Barrage to take photos. Anyway, I am a newbie and don't have any wide angle lens. Might give you a call if can meet up.

I am also interested, who shall I pm to at marina bay MRT ?

Just finished reservist and itching to take the camera out for a spin. This sounds like a good opportunity. Will be there. Any standardized sign to recognize clubsnappers? Secret hand signal? Password?

Too much army liao, ahahaa

hi guys, i am new too, will be coming down from lakeside mrt , any folks around this area? hope can meet up and chit chat on the train trip. by the way i want to meet the rest at marina mrt what time do i need to be there? any 500d or canon user there, in case i need some help with the camera settings?

my contact is 96499006,

Last edited:
Waaaa looks like so many people going. HougangMan, no need to look for sign. Just look for a big bunch of people with tripods and Bingo! So many people. remember be courteous and dun fight for best spot ok?

I am not sure if I can make it. Already went for sunrise shoot at Upper pierce this morning. I much prefer sunrise at Barrage anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.