Nicest cheesecake in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
locations_albany.jpg

Albany, NY branch.

It brings back a lot of fond memories. ;)

THAT is what really good food (in this case; cheesecake) should do ;)

THAT is what really good food (in this case; cheesecake) should do ;)

The only way to a man's heart is through his stomach..... how true!

a good cheesecake is like an m & m ; melts in your mouth, not on your plate :p

after all, food aka dessert is one of the finer things in life! :lovegrin:

OT a bit here....

If you are hunting the world for the best-tasting carrot cake (not the Chinese version), take a plane to Kansas City, MO (USA) and drive on Interstate 50 heading east for about 39 miles until you reach the town of Warrensburg, MO.

Then, head north on Highway 13 for about 2 miles to the old downtown. Diagonally across the courthouse, next to the regional library, you will find the cafe called "Olde Te haus". It is own and operate by a 90-year old Scottish lady who serves the best carrot cake you ever tasted.

a good cheesecake is like an m & m ; melts in your mouth, not on your plate :p

I am not a big fan of M&Ms, but you got it right!

OT a bit here....

If you are hunting the world for the best-tasting carrot cake (not the Chinese version), take a plane to Kansas City, MO (USA) and drive on Interstate 50 heading east for about 39 miles until you reach the town of Warrensburg, MO.

Then, head north about 2 miles to the old downtown. Diagonally across the courthouse, next to the regional library, you will find the cafe called "Olde Te haus". It is own and operate by a 90-year old Scottish lady who serves the best carrot cake and tea.

haha how cute; the old house. :lovegrin:

u go and ask cheesecake from liverpool , lol

haha how cute; the old house. :lovegrin:

It is more than just an old tea house (in fact the building where the cafe operates is more than 100 years old), it is the food, the tea, the friendliness and how it inspired great-minds.

Author and motivation speaker, Dale Carnegie, got the idea for his all-time best-selling book "How to Make Friends and Influence People" there. He was jobless and restless in the early 1930s shortly after the Great Depression. He hanged-out at that tea house almost everyday, and somehow got his inspiration for that famous book there.

It is more than just an old tea house (in fact the building which the cafe operates is more than 100 years old), it is the food, the tea, the friendliness and how it inspired the community. Dale Carnegie got the idea for his all-time best-selling self-motivation book "How to Make Friends and Influence People" there. He was jobless and restless then. Hung-out at that cafe and somehow he got his inspiration there.

i know i was referencing the language behind the name :) I bet it has a very quaint, cozy and charming atmosphere :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.