they all buddy buddy mah... haha.......
But if there's really someting on between them, i shall update u guyz. haha
No worriez. :devil:

Hahah~! Keep us informed, yah! :devil:

vibrancyniche said:
they all buddy buddy mah... haha.......
But if there's really someting on between them, i shall update u guyz. haha
No worriez. :devil:

Yeah we two buddy buddy only.... Xin got his eyes set on someone else ;)

sigrd said:
Yeah we two buddy buddy only.... Xin got his eyes set on someone else ;)

Who? Who? :lovegrin: :devil:

sigrd said:
I'm inclined towards a 300D actually but would like to test D70,300D or 10D out before I really decide.

Snapboy you wanna know me better is it? Hahahaha ;p

Xin using D70 ;) can "borrow" lots of gear from him if you get the same :D :D :D

ya rite...another scandal...maybe can start a thread in kpoitiam on cs scandals...
call it scandaless...haha

*faints*
i guess i'm afraid to meet up anyone from CS anymore............................................................................................

Tiffy said:
*faints*
i guess i'm afraid to meet up anyone from CS anymore............................................................................................

can meet lah... just don't let anyone else know... :D :D

:think: who will be paparazzi for tiffy?
think she'll be meeting someone soon... or.. has she met the person already?
;)

The_Cheat said:
"Few"? What do you mean by "few"? As far as I know, right now there's already like half a dozen of people who'd confirmed to go for the outing, with another half a dozen of people pending on their schedule. That would easily make up a dozen people!! :bigeyes:

A dozen people, with six days to go, and you complain that it's too "few"? :what:
Geesh! There's no pleasing some people issit? :confused:

Well, do u realise that most of the female photographers do not confirm yet that they would come on saturday? ;) what does it mean?? :blah: heuaoiueheauheaohueaoihea....
naughty me... :embrass:

vincentt_whale said:
Well, do u realise that most of the female photographers do not confirm yet that they would come on saturday? ;) what does it mean?? :blah: heuaoiueheauheaohueaoihea....

Hmm... this is not a matchmaking session lor! Why do you care if there's no female at all? :dunno:

Gettin' disappointed that you're not the subject for any of the scandals issit?? :dunno:

quekky said:
must be lah, maybe can organize a matchmaking outing for vincent :blah:

Good idea! You organise then, quekky!! :blah: :blah:

let me discuss with the rest what's the program for "The 3rd Joe Millionare" 1st

quekky said:
let me discuss with the rest what's the program for "The 3rd Joe Millionare" 1st

Huh? What's "Joe Millionaire"?? :dunno:
Have to apologise for not being a very earthy person lor... don't know what's that at all! :embrass:

vincentt_whale said:
no need.. I got my own target already... just wait for the right moment to come... :)

Got target, and still complain that there's no girls? What's this?? :nono:

vincentt_whale said:
no need.. I got my own target already... just wait for the right moment to come... :)

is she somewhere in this forum?? kekeke :p

vincentt_whale said:
LOL , no motivation to shoot ? :think:

Nope, aren't they indicating that they r afraid to meet their crush with other clubsnap members? :p coz more or less, we know a lot from the told scandal.. :p
What am i talking... la la la...

Status
Not open for further replies.