Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
denis said:
haha..like that wouldn't i be famous just in 1 night? *Posing

Hee~! Isn't that what you want? :devil:

Anyway, OTs aside, where's your pictures huh? As for your question about grainy picture, did you happen to play with your EV compensation while taking those shots huh? :dunno:

vincentt_whale said:
do u want to be famous for few years?????? or forever???????????
haha..of cos famous forever! in a good way. :blah:

The_Cheat said:
Hee~! Isn't that what you want? :devil:

Anyway, OTs aside, where's your pictures huh? As for your question about grainy picture, did you happen to play with your EV compensation while taking those shots huh? :dunno:
haha :embrass: ..erm, i don't have a film scanner so can't scan and post. i don't think so. or i should shoot finish other roll and send it to other lab? :think:

denis said:
haha :embrass: ..erm, i don't have a film scanner so can't scan and post. i don't think so. or i should shoot finish other roll and send it to other lab? :think:

Wah! So you spend the money to print out every single images huh? Very the expensive leh!! :(

The_Cheat said:
Wah! So you spend the money to print out every single images huh? Very the expensive leh!! :(
do you mean print the images again? yeah i know, very the expensive!! JOB!! i need that!! i'll just shoot other roll in the next outing, then send it to other lab.

denis said:
do you mean print the images again? yeah i know, very the expensive!! JOB!! i need that!! i'll just shoot other roll in the next outing, then send it to other lab.

Print the images again?? No lah... the usual practice for most of us anyway, is to develop the films without print, scan it either by the lab or at home, and then view lor. It's way too expensive to print all the prints, since it's rather rare for anyone to produce all 36 quality shots lor!

The_Cheat said:
Print the images again?? No lah... the usual practice for most of us anyway, is to develop the films without print, scan it either by the lab or at home, and then view lor. It's way too expensive to print all the prints, since it's rather rare for anyone to produce all 36 quality shots lor!
True! 1 roll is like 15 bucks! i didn't thought of asking the lab to scan it, so when i ask the lab to scan it to cd, next time i wanna print is possible. HOW COME I NEVER thought of IT!!!! :angry:

denis said:
True! 1 roll is like 15 bucks! i didn't thought of asking the lab to scan it, so when i ask the lab to scan it to cd, next time i wanna print is possible. HOW COME I NEVER thought of IT!!!! :angry:

'cos you should ask... :blah:

The_Cheat said:
'cos you should ask... :blah:
haha, now i know! damn, spend abit more on print man..anyway, gdnite! slping time

hows the quality of their scans? and their scan sizes?

xin said:
Yo Denis... please send Ur nicest pic to Tiffy... she is requesting for it....

The rest of the guys... eat your hearts out... :bsmilie:

xin..you feel itchy huh? where? *preparing her baseball bat*

hwchoy said:
ermmm… wasn't the scandal between tiffy and xin?? :dunno: young people these days very confusing :rolleyes:

My toes are laughing.... it will never be.... :bsmilie:
Anyway... I am not young lah.... :blah:

quekky said:
like dat then can have romeo n juliet to watch mah....

quekky ----> :kok: <---- xin

quekky ----> :hammer: <---- xin

quekky ----> :flame: <---- xin

quekky ----> :hung:

:vhappy: <---- xin

Status
Not open for further replies.