Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey icer i told u u hav the 30 year old daddy look haha...no offense....but i prefer to hav kids before 30...2 in fact ahah...abit out of point liao...dun mind....

Witness said:
hey icer i told u u hav the 30 year old daddy look haha...no offense....but i prefer to hav kids before 30...2 in fact ahah...abit out of point liao...dun mind....

ho ho ho... if only icer had kept his keyboard quiet... lolz :bsmilie:

:vhappy: :cheergal: :rbounce: :gbounce: :cheergal:
Witness said:
spot on haha

hwchoy said:
wait a minute! isn't Denis underage? :blah: :blah: :blah:

Underage to do what? Get married without parents' consent huh? Or too young to vote? :dunno:

About the voting, I know people who are in the 30s, who'd yet to vote for anything also lor! :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
Underage to do what? Get married without parents' consent huh? Or too young to vote? :dunno:

About the voting, I know people who are in the 30s, who'd yet to vote for anything also lor! :bsmilie:

haiz, just feel like bullying young people this evening lahz. nothing to burn liaoz :angel: :angel: :angel:

foxtwo said:
ho ho ho... if only icer had kept his keyboard quiet... lolz :bsmilie:

:complain:
Nowadays keep quiet also kana shoot.
I better go and have beauty shoot if not some :devil: will say I look like 30 year old dad.........

And nobody said that before :blah:

hwchoy said:
wait a minute! isn't Denis underage? :blah: :blah: :blah:
AGE is not a MAtter~ right, ICER? lolx you're good, you're good ~

Witness said:
hhaha underage cannot do loads of stuff le.....haha....
haha..like what ?? :think:

Hi, too bad im a guy le hehe...
24 this year.. avid photographer

hwchoy said:
I thought YOU are the hot topic? :blah: :blah: :blah:

no i wasn't ;p i was safe until all the scandalous scandals came out and you guys who've pick'd me as the victim :blah:

nooch said:
Hi, too bad im a guy le hehe...
24 this year.. avid photographer

? you wanna be female? :sweat:

vibrancyniche said:
Heyoz... Juz got out some pix from cam.
Click on this pix to see the rest of the images.
Cheerz[/URL]

Oh, I like the one with the indian boy waiting for haircut, he looks like he is dozing off.

We had took some photos of the same thing, the Barber shaving part, the cat and the bicycle in the drain. But totally different treatment! Amazing! :cool:

Did some author says Men are from Mars and Women from Venus??? How true?? ;p

vibrancyniche said:
Heyoz... Juz got out some pix from cam.
Click on this pix to see the rest of the images.
Cheerz

Yo Jane! Nice pictures! I espcially like the one where the India guy is attempting to lift some heavy objects. :heart: Can't tell whether he's agonising or having fun though. :bsmilie:

However, I do find that your pictures are a bit slanted. Did you do that on purpose? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.