newbie gathering Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a caution to you guys-I did it earlier myself (lonely shoot), during middle of year, weather still ok. You all might want to bring raincoat now it's going into the rainy season.

Point noted. :D

can't make it too, got reservist trg.
A reminder for the Fireworks festival this Friday and Saturday 8 pm, Marina Bay.
Enjoy the outing :)

guys i think yesterday was fun , seem that many of us did really enjoy . and also the new friends we make . seem like long time friends

guys i think yesterday was fun , seem that many of us did really enjoy . and also the new friends we make . seem like long time friends

Yeah, you can said that again. :D

Yeah, you can said that again. :bsmilie:

Remember to bring your tripod + remotes if you have them...... :D

u guys know the exact location of the launching site??? ehh is anyone of u going down??? cos i am now in camp... so my access to internet is kinda limited... if anybody know the exact location of launching site OR going for the fireworks shoot please sms mi at 97970743 (GM)... thank you very much... need the info badly cos i am doing this as a birthday present for a important friend... =P

2nd Newbie Gathering:

Date: 15th september 2007, Night shoot.
RV Venue: Raffles MRT Station Control
Time: 5.00pm to A/R

Equipment Must Have: Tropod
Good To have: Remote switch

So far here the list :

1) generalsales
2) IONSOON
3) diver-hloc
4) wranger
5) sin77
6) JinmingGM (TBC) - Corrected for you. :bsmilie:
7) Bored Dad (TBC)
8) Skyraider
9) Sp550uz

anyone wanna go shop around for camera bags?
I got no idea which type to buy and how much it costs.
I find haversack abit troublesome

You can try Cathay Photo at Pennisula Plaza. I find their shops have the widest range of camera accessories supplies.

You can try Cathay Photo at Pennisula Plaza. I find their shops have the widest range of camera accessories supplies.

yar... and expensive too... :bsmilie:

Bored Dad drives car wor.... To him, a bag is just a bag. ;p
No lah, it's not just a bag lor and it doesn't relates to owning a car.

Cathay Photo may looks ex, but once you goes there buy thing often enough and the sales staffs begins to recognise you, you can always ask for a better discount.

The tripod I brought on the outing, the quoted retail price was more than $300+ but I bought it at $175. Shii.... Haha... :bsmilie:

I don't mind looking around camera bags with you.

Suggest you find out what model you want, then check out at Marketplace here to see anyone selling 2nd hand. Save cost...... then spend the money you saved on more lenses... hehehe :D

hi me maybe going there to see fireworks , say any body got nikon lens for sales - cheap hor burnt a hole buying d100 liao :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.