New Zealand South Island Landscapes

Bro .. to be honest we can see that NZ is nice and very picturesque. However your photos are mostly of snapshots. Lack punch and a subject figure. If your purpose is just to take snapshots and happy with that, nothing much i can say. But if u do wanna improve check out Wil03 Budapest photos. See the impact he brings from his photos. Learn from it and i'm sure you would change how to take your next photo.

Unfortunately I beg to differ. While Will03's Budepest photos are simply quite captivating, I personally would not consider wangxu94's photos as simply snapshots. While we all can improve by learning from others, perhaps we can also provide constructive feedback on specific photos on how they can be improved. My two cents worth.

Unfortunately I beg to differ. While Will03's Budepest photos are simply quite captivating, I personally would not consider wangxu94's photos as simply snapshots. While we all can improve by learning from others, perhaps we can also provide constructive feedback on specific photos on how they can be improved. My two cents worth.

Thank you! Constructive feedback on specific photos would be most welcome/ appreciated :)

wangxu94

6636302741_fcfd4c9b0e_b.jpg