New to K100D

Status
Not open for further replies.
:embrass: Probably K100D first leh... I consider very long I don't think I need everything in K10D right away.. Maybe a few years down the road! =D

I'll be waiting for a good used copy of K100D when K100D matured to K10D or new models.;) night86mare want to test the K10D? If want I bring later when I meet you:)

BTW mine nothing fancy, just down to earth copy. lol

I'll be waiting for a good used copy of K100D when K100D matured to K10D or new models. night86mare want to test the K10D? If want I bring later when I meet you:)

BTW mine nothing fancy, just down to earth copy. lol
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: You mean got limited edition copy? =D

Don't mind, but I have only touch DSLR once, so I won't know how to test also! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wah... at prices like this i'd be tempted to save up and buy a K10D. Are the prices for K10D body good?

You mean got limited edition copy? =D

Don't mind, but I have only touch DSLR once, so I won't know how to test also!

Dun have limited lah, well not yet anyway. (Unless OP reply me with a good price for the 77mm :bsmilie:) I say down to earth liao lol. I'll bring the Sigma 70-300mm and flash to let you test lor.;)

Guys, I had bought a K100D kit. :)

Hope to learn more from you guys :D

Btw, I must say a big "Thank You" to longko as he had given me many advises

Ah i bought one too. Damm good value for my first dslr. The anti shake was the closer i think and plus i have still got my collection of lenses to fit.
Anyway i'd be keen to learn what you think of it. Still waiting for mine.

Regards Blair :bsmilie:

Hohoho... Seems like more people are being drawn into the "Pentax Express" :)

I'm trying to find a *istDS as a backup body, but so far no luck, not even OP is able to help me...

locally, I think it's easier to find the DL than DS. It's already very hard to find DS new 1 year ago.

I already completed my lens collection, LBA won't kill my wallet anymore!:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: good for you. I think i still short of one telephoto prime to stop LBA.

:bsmilie: good for you. I think i still short of one telephoto prime to stop LBA.

bbb.jpg

Time to hoot?:bsmilie:

Shoo shoo, go find out what you really need for lenses before looking at the photo! Don't get tempted!:bsmilie:

Naw, I probably want small small lens. I hardly use the long end of my H2 hahaha.
I like pancake lens! :heart: :heart:

Naw, I probably want small small lens. I hardly use the long end of my H2 hahaha.
I like pancake lens! :heart: :heart:

:bsmilie: Think we are opposite, you fit fit type like compact stuff, I small size like heavy stuff.

Anyway, work hard on your K100D.:thumbsup: Maybe we can go out together.Sorry again about the K10D, still kinda paiseh forget bring batt:bsmilie:

BTW just visited your homepage, you take really good photos. Those IR really stands out.

http://www.sassy-scribbles.net/bbb.jpg

Time to hoot?:bsmilie:

FA* 300 f4.5 ;p Where to hoot? Looking for one F/FA* 300 f4.5. :bsmilie:

I see you have the pentax AF 1.7x converter also, the 300 f4.5 and that pentax converter makes a good combination for nature photography. I almost got the same converter from fengwei but since don't have a decent lens to go with it, gave it a missed.

Anyway, work hard on your K100D.:thumbsup: Maybe we can go out together.Sorry again about the K10D, still kinda paiseh forget bring batt:bsmilie:

BTW just visited your homepage, you take really good photos. Those IR really stands out.
Hahaha, it's ok man. =) So paiseh got no change.. :embrass:

Thanks! =) Yeah, I think I will probably get next month. Yesterday I kept getting reminded why DSLR is so much more fun than P&S.. :bsmilie:

Hahaha, it's ok man. =) So paiseh got no change.. :embrass:

Thanks! =) Yeah, I think I will probably get next month. Yesterday I kept getting reminded why DSLR is so much more fun than P&S.. :bsmilie:

But you must be prepared to shot with viewfinder. No more LCD;) Many prosumer user, including myself has a little problem getting used to this. For your photography, I think DSLR will be more fun. I'll love to see your IR shots with K100D:D

But you must be prepared to shot with viewfinder. No more LCD;) Many prosumer user, including myself has a little problem getting used to this. For your photography, I think DSLR will be more fun. I'll love to see your IR shots with K100D:D
Yeah, a lot more mar fun, the IR in future.. =D Need to screw on and off, because cannot see anything in viewfinder when you screw on the filter.

And of course no more live view. =( But so much more things to play with! Hehehe! Will let you guys know when I buy. Will probably from OP also.. The price! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.