New Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsisaxon said:
No. The batteries are still in production, the lenses are still F-mount, SD cards are still available and IMO, 6Mp is more than sufficient for up to 11R prints.

You can continue chasing after technology and it will not stop for you. Does it mean that you are going to upgrade camera every year?

Hey thanks for the advice Isisaxon. Yeah i'm more worried abt the parts. Since you said so, then I think it's a good choice to consider! ;)

Yeah we can never keep up with technology. Just want something that can last me a few yrs down the road. :D

xenoid said:
Hey thanks for the advice Isisaxon. Yeah i'm more worried abt the parts. Since you said so, then I think it's a good choice to consider! ;)

Yeah we can never keep up with technology. Just want something that can last me a few yrs down the road. :D

im quite sure d50 is able to last ur 2yrs at least, unless you are looking forward to faster AF system, more CLS option, more MP, more solid body(metal) and faster FPS...etc. else d50 offers a good noise performance even at iso1600. :thumbsup:

Let blu tell you what happend when blu jumped into the dSLR bandwagon...

From PnS to the C8080 and then to the dSLR... First of, blu got a E-500...Twin lens kit..Took about 2 weeks to get the feel...Just could not get use to peeping thru the viewfinder to frame a shot...then everytime need to squat to take a picture...:( them knees just could not take it...Blu was back to pocketing around the old LC50...:(

Then Blu tried out the E-330 at the PC fair in KL...fell in love with it...but then $$$$ do not permit it...until a snapper offered his E-330 body for sale...a bit of negiotation, he took the E-500 from blu (with a bit of compensation) in exchange for the E-330...and now Blu is VERY happy with the swap..even got a new lens for it..

So until you jump in to the bandwagon, you will never know of this love, hate affair...:D

Off thread, blu also convinced another newbie to get a similar cam. The newbie actually wanted to buy blu's E-500 but instead got the E-330..met up with the newbie on sat, he says was so happy with the purchase.

Blu is not saying the E-500 got any problem, it's blu not use to the peeping thru the viewfinder...thus the LiveView on the E-330 came in handy.

oh btw,blu's not working for oly.

Hmm anyone got lobang for 2nd hand Nikon D50? Can't find any leh...

Anymore opinions regarding Sony H2, Canon S3 or Nikon D50? ;)

xenoid said:
Hmm anyone got lobang for 2nd hand Nikon D50? Can't find any leh...

Anymore opinions regarding Sony H2, Canon S3 or Nikon D50? ;)

Read more carefully in B&S... there should be some there on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.