Need Recommendation for Digital Camera

1)Not sure:)

2)Dunno what are u talking about:dunno::confused:

just want to know how long can record using 8gb memory card and set to HD mode...seem to be around 29mins? :embrass:

Fujifilm HS10
30x optical zoom (24-720mm equivalent)
low light for night shots
image stabalizer
tilt LCD
SDHC card and supports RAW
10 MP and 8 fps + full HD
Think parisilk selling $699

it's as idiot proof as u can get.

Last edited:
Tink 500 not enough..if you can top up abit more to ~800...you still can get rather good compacts...

try the ixus 300. its great. $599 in the show. comes with 2 x 8gb, casing, calculator (precisely, for what!), and 2 small speakers. i got additional cleaning kit, tripod (gorilapod lookalike) and screen protector, but it doesnt fit fully. latter 3 stuffs r cheapo stuff.

cam has hd vid, 720
10 mp CMOS sensor
iso 3200
f2
28-105mm
slow motion video
minature effect
fisheye.

can get the photo printer Pvp @ $129.

try ask for more free gifts.

First time posting here :embrass:

need to be easy to use, no need complicated instruction since parents will also be using it so no need to be complicating

and need to be tough since i afraid that it drop by myself or parents drop it then it gone so having tough digital camera will help it survived... hopefully:sweat:

need storage media like microsd card or SD card or other storage medias...

need a screen protector for the lcd screen too unless the LCD screen is scratch proof...(any brand recommended or those made in japan ones can already) think i leave out the len cover since i dont think have such len cover protector or the image be lesser quality due to the pasting of it on the len

Budget at $500...will top up extra $150 more if fit the usuage :D

Thanks

I have a copy of straits times and happens to find two most suitable for you.

The Olympus TOUGH series 3000 or 6020. S$398 and S$498.

water proof & shock proof & freeze proof. HD movie recording.

TOUGH 3000 = 3.6 X zoom 12 mega pixel
TOUGH 6020 = 5 X zoom 14 mega pixel

With free gifts SD card,tripod,casing,screen protector,card reader.

I have a copy of straits times and happens to find two most suitable for you.

The Olympus TOUGH series 3000 or 6020. S$398 and S$498.

water proof & shock proof & freeze proof. HD movie recording.

TOUGH 3000 = 3.6 X zoom 12 mega pixel
TOUGH 6020 = 5 X zoom 14 mega pixel

With free gifts SD card,tripod,casing,screen protector,card reader.

was thinking of the 6020 but the free gifts need to collect so far so gave up :cry:

try the ixus 300. its great. $599 in the show. comes with 2 x 8gb, casing, calculator (precisely, for what!), and 2 small speakers. i got additional cleaning kit, tripod (gorilapod lookalike) and screen protector, but it doesnt fit fully. latter 3 stuffs r cheapo stuff.

cam has hd vid, 720
10 mp CMOS sensor
iso 3200
f2
28-105mm
slow motion video
minature effect
fisheye.

can get the photo printer Pvp @ $129.

try ask for more free gifts.

i dont know why they gave out calculator as free gifts? to calculate the amt of space needed to take pics? or find out how long the battery will last? calculate the exchange range when go overseas purchasing?
got the sony already. Thanks.

Tink 500 not enough..if you can top up abit more to ~800...you still can get rather good compacts...

700 is the max i can use and need to minus the amt for a good pouch...the free pouch not seem to be tough to protect the camera... Got a sony one already

Fujifilm HS10
30x optical zoom (24-720mm equivalent)
low light for night shots
image stabalizer
tilt LCD
SDHC card and supports RAW
10 MP and 8 fps + full HD
Think parisilk selling $699

it's as idiot proof as u can get.

thanks i bought a Sony ones which cost 100 lesser :embrass: and still got the spare cash to buy a good pouch since the free pouch dont seem to be that tough to protect the camera :embrass:

now in need of recommending a nice digital camera pouch. will 50 dollars cover it? and need of a nice micro fibre cloth to clean the len and screen :embrass:

Actually I find the Sony pouch quite good. The cushion is good enough for me. You can try Crumpler pouches if you need something thicker. They are pretty good, but quite expensive.

Actually I find the Sony pouch quite good. The cushion is good enough for me. You can try Crumpler pouches if you need something thicker. They are pretty good, but quite expensive.

yah...saw the price is shocking :embrass: