Need Help On Motor Show Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
nx time i try ask "aye, u got d key 2 "tt" car? i got enough fuel 2 reach Mongolia if u jus pass me those keys! :bsmilie:

still got cheapos...

see my sig for self actualization... :bsmilie:

yes yes.... true true.. thats prolly one of the hidden reasons why people don't see me there. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My 2 cent worth..

Each time after the motor show... sure got:

1) despose
2)cho chee hong
3) newbies who after girls only

appearing.. It a history repeating itself... Remember the last car show??

Don't understand 1,2..what is despose? what is cho chee hong? a guy name?

Don't understand 1,2..what is despose? what is cho chee hong? a guy name?

Despose ? maybe = to Despotic

Chee Hong = Desperate for young girls ? Crazy over girls ? (not too sure)

Newbies after girls = Newbies.

TS: as you can tell from the images, she was working for honda. if you really need her for an assignment, then i guess if you call the relevant dept (Kah Motors A&P?) and ask for the agency's contact you might get it. i think it's probably better than asking here (seeing the replies you got).

:nono:
He must be damn thick skinned to do that + he will get CS-like response..

Imagine... ppl selling cars and u go disturb them asking for model contact... :sweat:

My 2 cent worth..

Each time after the motor show... sure got:

1) despose
2)cho chee hong
3) newbies who after girls only

appearing.. It a history repeating itself... Remember the last car show??
Next one up...BIG BOYZ TOYZ. And not forgetting SEXPO. :bsmilie:

One down , two to go... ;p

:nono:
He must be damn thick skinned to do that + he will get CS-like response..

Imagine... ppl selling cars and u go disturb them asking for model contact... :sweat:

must change scenario.

people take photographs. u keep asking people where you buy the camera, how much u got it. and why you buy this camera. ;)

Well,I went back on sunday to wanted to pass her my namecard but she wasn't there. You think i stupid? I am politely asking for help and this is my first time asking it for my company i where got think so much as to she got agency. As if everyone got a agent.

Well,I went back on sunday to wanted to pass her my namecard but she wasn't there. You think i stupid? I am politely asking for help and this is my first time asking it for my company i where got think so much as to she got agency. As if everyone got a agent.

First of all, such a big event, almost all model came from agency.
Secondly, you second reason is a bit off for ppl here to help you.

And then still got the Sitex...

Hmm...

Any idea what to get at Sitex... seems like my want to buy list is empty :bsmilie:

Nice big namecard you have. I think mine is bigger 6" x 4" :bsmilie:

Aiya, make a bounce-cum-name card like me lah.... ;p Then everyone can see...

Just give supplementary CC application to her. Definitely, you will get all her details. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.