Need help on Digital Cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderators, please close this thread.

Thanks!

At the moment, I'm reading the thread and I'm not seeing what's majorly wrong with it. Conceptx, sorry that you feel that the forums have been exceedingly unwelcoming. Perhaps I agree that one or two people could have been more understanding, but it's not anything that was uncalled for.

Perhaps if you could express what your concerns are specifically? Not calling your credibility into question, just trying to find out more to hopefully be able to rectify the situation amicably.

conceptx..... a professional with an attitude......

602z at about S$1300 very expensive...... but would like to find out about E20N....which is over S$2000.....

so secretive about printing, as if he is the only one who know printing....... i see at most at your budget only print inkjet lah..... photolab also too expensive for you.... i won't dream you would go offset.....

to me my C4040 is a toy, i would not print bigger than A4 and expect good and sharp quality, i m only an amature.

Thread will be closed at request of original poster. Pls bear in mind that all of us have our own opinions and experiences and what works for someone may not work for another.

To each their own! Live and let live! Joy to the World! Shut up Darren... okie.... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.