Need advise on dry cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a dry cabinet urgently, maybe a 40L one. I have a DSLR, two lenses, some filters, batteries, two videocams and many point and shoot. How many liters should my dry cabinet be? And where to get a good dry box? How much does it costs approximately?

sounds like you could need a bigger one... maybe you can go for the 60L about $150 or so?

If you will be expanding, consider getting a bigger one. :)

Thanks. will try that.
One more thing does it make a difference when your aircon is on or off?

Yes my dehumidifying unit's the same as yours which is the auto cut off one in black colour. According to Digihub this combo with the AD series are the newer ones.

Place your dial at around 8 o'clock position. It'll take a few days at least to stabilise, but do not open the cabinet door.

Hi all, I'm a newbie in dry cabinet. Just bought AD-070 from digihub, after reading the forum. However, I'm still confused how to set the humidity. Can anyone help me with some questions?:
1. the light is not on at the knob/dial. is it supposed to be like this?
2. the knob start from green color (HI) & ends at red (LO). The delivery guy set for me, he turned the knob at around 2:30 o'clock position (between blue & red), after about 8 hours it was around 42%. Then I moved it to 2 o'clock position and now the reading is 63%, 29ºC (after open & close the door for a few times). But I read this forum, you mentioned to put the dial around 8 o'clock. Is it a correct position?

Thanks...

Hi all, I'm a newbie in dry cabinet. Just bought AD-070 from digihub, after reading the forum. However, I'm still confused how to set the humidity. Can anyone help me with some questions?:
1. the light is not on at the knob/dial. is it supposed to be like this?
2. the knob start from green color (HI) & ends at red (LO). The delivery guy set for me, he turned the knob at around 2:30 o'clock position (between blue & red), after about 8 hours it was around 42%. Then I moved it to 2 o'clock position and now the reading is 63%, 29ºC (after open & close the door for a few times). But I read this forum, you mentioned to put the dial around 8 o'clock. Is it a correct position?

Thanks...

Recently i just re-adjusted my knob's position to between 7 and 8 o'clock position, RH retains at around 40+%. Sometimes drop to around 30+%.

Recently i just re-adjusted my knob's position to between 7 and 8 o'clock position, RH retains at around 40+%. Sometimes drop to around 30+%.

thanks for the input

i just got my Ad-060 and a bit regret for not researching enough.
i find the knob thing not user-friendly at all. the user manual is of no help either.

reading earlier posts in this thread, i should turn the knob to Red.. wait few hours, if it's higher than targeted 50%, i should turn to the left.

is my understanding correct?

tia

Status
Not open for further replies.