Nationality of Clubsnap Members

What is your Nationality?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by beivied
wa, got lobang for cheap and good diving there or not? :D

i am a singaporean chinese, but i always get mistaken for malay. if i am unlucky, i get mistaken as a filipino maid :cry:

Beivied ... sweep floor ;p Keekeekee :D

I am also a Singaporean chinese, and also get mistaken for a Malay when I get too tanned ..

Hi,
An Indian reporting here. New to singapore, new to clubsnap , and very new to photography;)
Shastri

Originally posted by Retro
Beivied ... sweep floor ;p Keekeekee :D

I am also a Singaporean chinese, and also get mistaken for a Malay when I get too tanned ..

RETRO AHMAD!!!!!!! Towkay Neo wanna go pa mahjong ah!!! Quick come and drive the car!!!!!!

Ok, how about some 'Pinoys' to line-up here.. ;)

1. Marx

1. Marx
2. jo3pit
3. Bato

Singapore citizen. but.. *HUGE SIGH*

Me too.

1. Marx
2. jo3pit
3. Bato
4. luisg
5. pinoy
6. marq21
7. tonski
8. doods
9. pinoySAP
10.zyle
11.nywreb

:D

I'm a chinese born in Mauritius. :)
if you don't know where's Mauritius, do a google search...
but everyone will just take me for a singaporean.
& the funny thing is...i dnt speak chinese, and i have a hard time with people saying
"how come you chinese but you don't talk chinese". lol
Simple reason is that we speak french in my country.. ;)
k..peace all. nice to meet ya.

Indonesian Chinese here :)

Should include Filipino and Indonesian. I know there are plenty of them in this forum.

Seem like most or all from the north side one... no one from sabah or sarawak?!? :eek:

btw, i'm from labuan. Heard of it?
Dunno no problem, look here for more info http://www.labuantourism.com.my/ :D

Ok. Air ticket by MAS is around S$600 for return ticket trip from sg-kk-labuan. sorry hor, have to transfer through kk cos labuan dun have international airport.
Heard SIA have flight to KK, and the price much cheaper then MAS. But I dunno the price.

I made a day trip to Labuan by boat (2 hours ride?) when I was in KK. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Nice and clean place with all the duty free booze and cigarettes. SIA stopped flying to KK many years back. Silkair recently started flying there.

Status
Not open for further replies.