Nationality of ClubSNAP members

Please indicate your nationality. Thanks!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mama taiwanese, baba malaysian. now wife japanese and son born in singapore. poor me, cannot get my son to speak proper chinese... sigh....:confused:

Born in England, grew up in Canada, moved to Australia and became an Australian citizen married a Singaporean and became a Singaporean PR, will retire there eventually.
I guess I'm a bit of a mongrel!!!;)

I like ClubSNAP because you can have a reasonable discussion, not an all out argument, and that would be very unusual to me in any U.S. forum. I used to be a moderator on the largest Apple Macintosh-oriented forums in the world (but based in the U.S.A.) and all of us moderators were kept busy with the lack of self control of the members. Does that make sense to you?

cause in singapore, we all are used to the (lack of) rights to free speech. hence we dun really have extreme remakrs i guess:think:

For what it's worth, I was born and bred in Wellington, NZ.
Moved to Singapore in 2002. Nearly 10 years already!! Gee...
Cheers, Ben

Born in South Africa, spent half my life in NZ, now living in Singapore.

Originally from Mars. Spaceship made a crash landing on earth, have been living here since the crash. Awaiting for spare parts & repairs for the spaceship so that I can get back home to Mars...........................................

Died and gone to heaven, ...failed the entrance IPPT and got sent back here to get FIT ! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i'm singaporean out and out.
noticed there is one Thai here.

Sawadee kup. Khun Thai khai? Tam mai mai phud?

hey, why is Malaysia in italics har?

hey, why is Malaysia in italics har?

Means you voted malaysia lor ! ...from my screen, Malaysia is NOT in italics and my vote IS in italics ...can others confirm ? :think:

Singkapor lang... 新加坡人... Singaporean...:cool:

Singkapor lang... 新加坡人... Singaporean...:cool:

emm, bro... "Lang" = Wolf

"nang" = People

:bsmilie: hor, ...no offense :sweat:

Singaporeans born in singapore, now living in Holland!
:)

emm, bro... "Lang" = Wolf

"nang" = People

:bsmilie: hor, ...no offense :sweat:

:sticktong No worries and thanks for the correction...:bsmilie:

American (but I live in Thailand).