My recent works

Status
Not open for further replies.
think the last two is more of your usual style... i think...
;p like them all though... :thumbsup:

true... in fact, I think I'm taking a turn for my subjects. A lil tired of shooting horrendously dark...

Hi all,

some stuff I've done of late... My contribution for a long disappearing act.

Cheers,

PBS

k1.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

Another of it... Just started working with another stylist friend of mine that does quite a bit of work in Australia, probably why it looks different from my previous lot...

dd1.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd4.jpg

Great stuffs as usual, pbs. I think not just makeup different though... ur post-processing is abit different as well.. ur usual style more edgy/trendy, the later one maybe more glamourous?

yo!

indeed looks kinda australian the last few.

still seems very dark leh ur pictures.thought u said u moving towards brighter images?

KNIGHT ONG said:
kind of weird .. personally find your previous series more enlightening .. :)

perhaps it's becoming a little commercial looking though... I saw a move in clothes as well... Seemingly more flowy and soft these days...

PBS

wainism said:
yo!

indeed looks kinda australian the last few.

still seems very dark leh ur pictures.thought u said u moving towards brighter images?

Still trying very hard to make a changes, but as it is, it's actually a lot brighter, but perhaps less feel to what I may have shot before...

nemesis32 said:
Great stuffs as usual, pbs. I think not just makeup different though... ur post-processing is abit different as well.. ur usual style more edgy/trendy, the later one maybe more glamourous?

Yeah, actually also changing a bit of my old workflow, less of desaturation, and more glam...that's right... after all, I'm in this for the money somewhat, so I'm not really given a choice to really shoot dark stuffs... Imagine what sponsors would say if they hand you clothes and all came dark...:bsmilie:

Contrary to KO, I like the current works better then before, bright, bright one :) especially Pix 1 and Pix 3 .....

Bobman said:
Contrary to KO, I like the current works better then before, bright, bright one :) especially Pix 1 and Pix 3 .....

Thanks pal... Simply am trying out things I never done so far...

Bobman said:

:kok: :hammer: Basket .. you like bright bright meh .. :devil: :bsmilie:

pbs .. when another 'wrap' workshop ?

Bobman said:
These 2 dark dark meh :sweat:

dd1.jpg

dd2.jpg

Better dun OT

Think what he meant was the general feel of the picture.. as in dark, not really of the exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.