My Nikon D700 FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to ur acquisition.
Meanwhile spend fast or things can get really ugly.

Ryan

LowLight.jpg

This pictures is shoot at 6400, at night , very very low night

I mentioned on top of this info before is in AUSTRALIA

err sorry where did you get this info from. and is it going to affect singapore prices. cause im getting the d700 too and honestly its almost a 1k jump in price. disgusting.

Hi Dr The, have you noticed that your signature is nokia d700 rather than Nikon d700?

With high iso performance like that, your camera phone is going to put Nikon out of biz! :bsmilie:
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I want that Nokia! :bsmilie:

"Re: My Nikon D700 FX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mentioned on top of this info before is in AUSTRALIA"

i understand that you are located in australia and i understand that the price hike is refering to the one in australia. what im asking is, where did you hear from that there will be a price hike, is it from a website, newspaper or like a person at the store?

my second question is do you think if it would affect singapore prices because i dont think nikon would raise prices in one region leaving the rest untouched right being such an international company.

I will be closing this thread, as it has serve its purpose for the TS to announce that he/she has acquired a D700.

Please take note that any discussion on pricing, use the consumer section. The purpose of this section is more for discussion on the equipment pertaining to Nikon

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.