My Newbie toy shot series ^^

:bsmilie:damn nice....!!! ok I should be getting my danbos tonite....i will learn more from this master with danbo!!! =D

love to try out the water effect....not sure if my camera can take such a photo.

mind telling me the settings ? :p newbie

which photo u mean???

your camera should be able to do the same...perhaps u need a close up filter or macro lens..since quite a few of my shots were taken with sp90..

ahchew, can share how u achieved "bokeh"??..
Thanks

err..maybe u can show u which one u r referring to..coz diff shot i use diff item/way to create the bokeh...

haha... sound like your danbo had gone commando training and accomplish many mission impossible :cool:

yea..its kinda ragged now..lol..everytime have to use photoshop to clone away the scratches...

erm.. maybe can u explain the "moonwalk" series? or any other simplest way to achieved bokeh.. love ur ideas..

err..simple??
brighter aperture and focus at closer range..so that your bokeh circles would bcome bigger? simplest way to get bokeh at the back..u can try those christmas LED deco lights...

this is really a nice series! never fail to cheer me up!

really a good job done bro!:);)

i already order a mini-danbo... hope2 get it very soon (T-T)

opsss..sorry for the lack of updates..lol..been shooting something else lately..and my brain is kinda dried up.. >.<

finally....
4660118431_8b5878b402_b.jpg

Very beautiful shots achewlim!, not just the technical execution, the "composition" is top notch. Really enjoyed the thought process and the humor that you are tryin to convey.

As always in photography, composition composition composition ! Your work is far better than the usual subjectless plain toy shots done at wide apertures.

ryan

omg u r really a pro.....speechless...

thanks all for the compliments ^^

all the shots really triggered my emotions.. got goosebumps.. very very very nice... :\

Great shots again chew :)

-=removed=- XD

Last edited:
:thumbsup: ur work is inspiring and entertaining as well :thumbsup: