My Newbie toy shot series ^^

Very nice series...
Wish I can learn from you...

I also think that the flash is enough but my flash don't have diffusor, so couldn't get the desired effects most of the time. I find it time consuming to set up the lights too as oppose to using just the flash. Have pros and cons i guess.

u can do your own diffuser..snot..or flash ring....most of the time im using my own diy flash ring..

18sx(orig idea from dariogianneli)

4555622140_b02dc626d0_b.jpg

0.001 sec (1/1600)
f/5.0
90 mm
ISO 640

Wow...:thumbsup:

TS can you be my master? Lolol.. Excellent work! You really make me wonder how some of the shots are achieved.. Won't you impart some of your skills to me?

TS can you be my master? Lolol.. Excellent work! You really make me wonder how some of the shots are achieved.. Won't you impart some of your skills to me?

dont say like that..we learn from each other..hehe..anything u wanna know..feel free to let me know..i'll try my best to share..ok?;)

awesome series!

this a very creative and cute series. very nice!

how did you do the pee effect!? so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did you do the pee effect!? so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how to do the "effect" ??hmm...how about 3hrs nonstop shooting in the toilet...lol

Last edited:
Really entertaining:thumbsup:

Still one of the most entertaining and creative series I've seen in CS :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

how to do the "effect" ??hmm...how about 3hrs nonstop shooting in the toilet...lol
haha i mean, how you get the water to splash up? or splash down?

ohh..maybe i shd show u one of the failed shot and u'll have a better idea how i do it =)

4557676464_b7e3559c85.jpg

the bottle was too close into the frame..and the "pee" splits..lol...

ohh..maybe i shd show u one of the failed shot and u'll have a better idea how i do it =)

4557676464_b7e3559c85.jpg

the bottle was too close into the frame..and the "pee" splits..lol...

You are good! :D