my loving Xiaoting Mei Mei

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really really surprised that yamapi got deregistered for something like that.
Does this mean we should never make any negative comments on any models or photos.

you mean, you didn't see his previous incarnations huh.

go do a search for dotaboy and aqilles. to be fair, this time he was a lot less mouthy, but i guess he really shouldn't have continued posting after the initial backlash.

you mean, you didn't see his previous incarnations huh.

go do a search for dotaboy and aqilles. to be fair, this time he was a lot less mouthy, but i guess he really shouldn't have continued posting after the initial backlash.

I'm really surprised.

thanks cheesme! :D laughs where u got that photo? o_O
laughs, yeapps im the same old girl

It's a sample from one of your photo shoot outing. :bigeyes:

Sorry Canonised, borrowing your threat to express a point.

Yes, yes, and yes. a XMM or any model/talent/candid subjects are the focal of a portrait. Without them, there will not be any portraits. So, why aren't them fair game in comments, criticism, praises and what not.

The original comments regarding "auntie" in the thread started a firestorm. If the image is of a young male, and the comments was "uncle", I doubt there will be much counter comments and definitely not the storm we had witnessed.

Btw, I won't comment on the beggar looking malnourished, because that is what I expected. If the ballerina looks fat, I will say the ballerina looks fat. How else to comment?

Back to the "auntie" comment. I don't agree with it, in terms of the description, but I don't see how it was derogatory to the model? Perhaps ... I better not ....

agree wif you.. dont need to be strict imho... to moi , fair comment
well can always place it as a comment on the thread title right in that case?

well the model is very pretty usually
so this comment could mean to select a time when the models looks her/his best as a suggestion
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.