My beloved Elmo and Twinkle~

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofmind

Dec 5, 2007
Woodlands
My friend suggested I do a studio-like shoot for my dogs in their new year clothes and I decided to give it a try...
Pulled down my curtains to act as a backdrop...
C&C welcomed!

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0703.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

they are adorable....!! they seems to be quite used to model for you :)

have to keep talking to them to get their attention...
depends on their mood actually...
can be quite frustrating at times...haha

My dog never looks at me whenever I attempt to take pictures for them. Great shots! Maybe you can try increasing the distance between ur dogs and cam?
-From an obssessed dog lover here.

haha, din know youa re her as well!
thanks though!

My dog never looks at me whenever I attempt to take pictures for them. Great shots! Maybe you can try increasing the distance between ur dogs and cam?
-From an obssessed dog lover here.

thanks!
need to depend on their mood...haha...
rewarded them with lotsa treats for this shoot...wahaha

You can try using food to get their attention. To prevent them from moving about, one trick is to put them on high ground (table/chair top, etc). :)

maltese!!

My dog (a maltese too!) dun like camera. sometimes must see his mood also if want to take pic of him.

when I point the camera at him.. he will look elsewhere. zzz

You can try using food to get their attention. To prevent them from moving about, one trick is to put them on high ground (table/chair top, etc). :)

harlo ziploc pro!

hahaha, sometimes when you thought they are ready to take a picture, just when you click the shutter....They moved!
So frustrating sometimes...hahah

But food is a good one...
sometimes they do pose quite alot...hahaha, but they din wanna show me their tongues in this set of pictures...hahah

hahaha, sometimes when you thought they are ready to take a picture, just when you click the shutter....They moved!
So frustrating sometimes...hahah

But food is a good one...
sometimes they do pose quite alot...hahaha, but they din wanna show me their tongues in this set of pictures...hahah

Can let them run around a bit first lor :D The trick to getting the shot is to take in a burst of 2-3 if possible..

Same sentiments too. They move, all the time. With food, he'll stare at the food on my hands. I would love to see your dogs zoomed out. It would be nice to see small furries against a big sofa. A nice contrast in size.

Ahhh, so cute, so well groomed (I'm a dog groomer)
HAHAHAAHS!

Status
Not open for further replies.