Musicians noob, pro, amateur etc come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard drumma!

Kay we need sexy vocalist now...

G-khoo: Rhythm Guitar / Piano / abit of Vocals
Ziincx: Bass
Bovine: Violin (THIS IS AWESOME. Violinsts are a rare addition to bands. we can b like corrs)
Vonlichenstein: Piano, er hu, gu zheng, di zi
Johnmaeda: Piano
Headshotzx: Flute
Drumma: Drummer

Hi ... been playing acoustic guitar for about a year now ... in fact I spend more time strumming/finger picking than pressing the shutterbutton nowadays ...

Last edited:
Ok cool let me summarize:

G-khoo: Rhythm Guitar / Piano / abit of Vocals
Ziincx: Bass
Bovine: Violin (THIS IS AWESOME. Violinsts are a rare addition to bands. we can b like corrs)
Vonlichenstein: Piano, er hu, gu zheng, di zi
Johnmaeda: Piano
Headshotzx: Flute

This is an interesting combination. We have quite afew classical players too it seems.

I used to play in ensembles as well.. and i can arrange scores - but that was for guitar though. I havent tried arranging scores for an orchestra.

Whilst im looking at forming a traditional band - ideally 4 piece (1 vox, 1 guitarist, 1 bass, 1 drummer), trying something experimental might be good too..

That said, we still need vocalists though.. so far no one here can claim they can sing. hahaha

*pokes*

I gave my knowledge back to my teacher already. :embrass:

Hi ... been playing acoustic guitar for about a year now ... in fact I spend more time strumming/finger picking than pressing the shutterbutton nowadays ...

Cool... what covers do you play?

EH ME ME ME? i can play keys.. and sing.. hahaha :embrass:

o_O ok i need to audtition you first. come see me later. LOL

*pokes*

I gave my knowledge back to my teacher already. :embrass:

nvm nvm i asked your teacher to give back to you. =)

Gavin, nice to hear that u r forming a band here. Keep it up N enjoy! :thumbsup:

Thx michael! Haha but this is just for fun.. i think.

haha! i can play guitars ok! but i play drums in bands mostly.

Good good.. drums are good.. they are the band's metronome..

Last edited:
i play recorder in primary school, counted anot?

haha, i play chime bells too in primary school,
and, i used to be lead guitarist for my band, and i could only play the first part of nothing else matters by metallica and alot of beatles songs lah.

BUT i read TABS. chords is like ZZZZOMG!

i play recorder in primary school, counted anot?

haha, i play chime bells too in primary school,
and, i used to be lead guitarist for my band, and i could only play the first part of nothing else matters by metallica and alot of beatles songs lah.

BUT i read TABS. chords is like ZZZZOMG!

chey recorder all of us can i mean in pri sch days.

haha each strokes of chords is blissful.
its easy to play guitar :)

Hi there!

I sing professionally in all genres but jazz has been most often requested. I am always interested to jam if my schedule allows. I also have some original songs.

I am performing in a stage musical for kids all of September (7am to 5pm most days) but am good in the evenings and on entire Mondays. So send a message and let me know what you have in mind. All the best! :)

Jilly
jilly.co.nr
imdb.com/name/nm1919865

Hi there!

I sing professionally in all genres but jazz has been most often requested. I am always interested to jam if my schedule allows. I also have some original songs.

I am performing in a stage musical for kids all of September (7am to 5pm most days) but am good in the evenings and on entire Mondays. So send a message and let me know what you have in mind. All the best! :)

Jilly
jilly.co.nr
imdb.com/name/nm1919865

wah gavin jialat, got ploorfessional come here liao. the rest of us can go fly kite lo.

Status
Not open for further replies.