[MSZ006Zeta] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Week 36: Press on!
Just a lil' more, and we'll conquer the prelims.

Week 37: Study Buddy
Well, the past week and a half or so was crazy, filled with hours of studying. Less than a day to go to prelims, and I still don't feel prepared.

Thank God for a friend who studied with me almost everyday.

Week 38: I Wanna Shoot!
2 more papers to go before Prelims end... I really wanna go out and do some shooting and not be cooped at home!

Week 7: Victory!
Well, since I gave such an 'emo~ish' picture/text last week, here's something more happy.
His tag is number 1, and he also came in number 1, coincidence?

RyuHendrabusa: Haha, thanks. Life still kinda sucks, but it's getting a little better.

Haha tjc warrior! Used to be from tj too brother. Jia you for your A levels! :thumbsup:

Hey LeGotz, thanks for the encouragement :p

Week 39: Complicated
Well, first things first, the prelims are finally over. But here's where things get a little messy, and the mind gets all conflicted. Each time a major exam ends, you would want to enjoy yourself completely, but this time round, there's still the A' Levels! Darn! You can't enjoy yourself without completely feeling guiltless!

But that aside, there are certain things in mind that have been troubling me. It's like this picture, intricate and complicated. The tree branch in itself is of a pretty intricate design, and when it's placed beside its reflection, the entire picture looks more complex. It's like how one thing leads to another, and then it all culminates in one big messy web.

Week 40: Touchy...
New phone again! On a side note, a month to A Levels; 29 days to be real precise. *Sighs; goes back to the mugging table...*

Week 41: Winter Solstice
With the A Levels round the corner, I really wish to escape from this reality into another dimension. I just want time to stand still for a moment, and let me rethink things through before going on ahead.

Week 42: Forgotten Dreams
We all have many dreams. But they all seem to be a blurred, distant reality at times. What is reality?

Week 43: Beauty in Death
"Death has so many doors to let out life."
- Beaumont and Fletcher

So today was the last official day of school. I'm supposed to feel sad, nostalgic and all, but I can't give much of a damn about the school. If you can't tell that I'm not much of a patriot by now, you're either dense or just dumb.

About 2 years ago, I had to deal with choosing a JC or Polytechnic route to further my studies. At that point in time, I really didn't know where to go, and didn't know what to do. After praying to God, I was led to go onto the JC route, giving me 2 more years to reconsider my choices in life. Even after these two years, I still don't know where to go, and I still don't know where God is leading me. Now I have another 2 years in army to come, I pray that by then, I would see my direction in life.

Week 44: Distant Rest
Exactly one more month to freedom. Then I'll be able to join those that have gone before me.

Week 45: Ace
Ace. A's. A pun?!

Week 46: A Time for Everything
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
- Ecclesiastes 3:1

Right now, it's a time to rest, restock on ammunition, and get ready for the final battle on 3rd December.

Week 47: Little Fortresses
The final battle is round the corner. It's time to retreat into our little fortresses to hold the fort and not give in!

Week 48: Canaan
希望の地 (The Land of Hope)

After 25 days, the battle is finally over.

Week 49: 日本へ
Prelude to Japan...

So here I am, a few hours to my flight over to Japan. It's kinda exciting to return to Japan two years after my previous trip, though going with a tour makes it less so. The last time I went to Japan was after my O' Levels; this time I'm going to Japan again after my A' Levels. Who knows, maybe after my final University paper, I might go to Japan again XD

But that aside, I have to say that I really hate tours. Usually they are boring, and often don't bring you to places that you want to go. For example, I was quite disappointed that the tour didn't include a day to Akihabara. Seriously, going to Tokyo but not heading to Akihabara? What a blasphemy! Because the tour itinerary is so pathetic, I had to come up with some of my own mini detours to get the stuff that I want. Needless to say, it's stuff related to my models and collections. =3

I don't expect much from the tour, which happens to be ridiculously overpriced. But what I at least hope to get back from the trip are some great shots, some good and cheap model deals, and lastly some good rest.

With that, I shall sign off. Hopefully the money I am bringing there would be enough to buy most of the stuff I want. If I'm lucky I'd be able to get internet and post updates from there. Till then~!

Last edited:

Week 50: Dreamscapes
Staying in Japan for a week was like an escape from reality. It was a good time of relaxation from the busy schedule of life. Maybe I should return there some day.

Week 51: Winter Dreams
Having returned from Japan for about a week and a half or so, I can't help but miss Japan.

It's near the end of 2009, and it's always a good time to reflect upon the year. Looking back at my photos, I feel that I've improved in my photography, not a lot, but improvement is still improvement. And so I'm thankful for that.

Week 52: Because the Climax Never Ends
So, after 52 weeks, I've finally reached the last photo for my APAW 2009. Initially I wanted to have a different photo. And I also wanted to type a longer post for this photo, since it is the end of the year and a good time for reflections. But if I were to pen down all of my thoughts, my hands would get really tired from all the typing XD

Well, there are many things to be thankful for this year. I finished my A's, grew closer to friends, improved in my photography, learnt new stuff with regards to Gunpla; the list goes on. But as humans, we can't always look back, we must also look forward.

So next year I'd be heading to army. *sighs* I consider it an interregnum in my life; something misty and maybe unknown. But for all I know, God has a plan for me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.