Molesters in Orchard, new year eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, i think some ask for it... its like going to clubs... enjoy can, dun drink lor, dun flirt, and best of all dun go if u dun wanna regret... and stop the 'i go there enjoy only' den later complain...

its dark, and u drunk.. who knows what will happen... by the time your buddies or bf come over, too late liao... so molest become 'ok' den next will be wat?

and these days, alot of pervs... somewhere somehow, if u got the assets, sure there will be some sniper targeting you, den a commando just come over & grope you... den run away like espionage...

and for all i know there is also alot of female pervs, not as much as those gay pervs... but still guys have to beware... its a dangerous world out there...

forget add juice... hehe....

anyway, protection is the best medicine... so maybe they should wear something conceiving... or wear pads thats so covered, won't even feel the groping... (but will look 2 size bigger... centre of attraction again...) den wear shorts under a skirt... like those celebrities.

avoid walking or partying alone...

and if your assets is the front, face your buddies, den if your assets behind, den back face them... if both, den do table top... hehe...

was at orchard in christmas eve, and saw 1 of them head in bandages with an ambulance attending to him... mayb hes trying to be funny somehow n kena humtum :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
and for all i know there is also alot of female pervs, not as much as those gay pervs... but still guys have to beware... its a dangerous world out there...

u kenna b4 har? :bsmilie:

I was there on Christmas eve, but what I saw were both groups of foreign workers and locals who were spraying foam at one another, including passer-bys..

I was actually surprised to see that while the groups were spraying at one another with little discrimination, the acts went quite wild and hardly violent. As I witnessed, it was all in good natural fun.

If the molest acts did happen, I will find it hard to pinpoint them to the foreign workers alone; the locals may well be part of it.

In fact, when I was on the MRT back home, a group of foreign workers squeezed into the MRT doors at the last minute and caused a minor jam at the train doors. A group of young girls who were beside me were so heated up they started scolding hokkein expletives for all to hear in front of them.

It is hard to pinpoint the blame on a single party when somehow, people from all demographics are displaying similar bad behavior.

cant agree more, we hav 2 confront our own prejudice 1st. not jus pass d blame mindlessly.

i guess our society still v immature... :(

ok, guess the foreign workers just too easy to be a target..when we want to blame someone..ha.

But it is really quite bold when those acts (go under shirts/skirts) happened, it is slightly more than molest..almost like sabotage..ha.

Actually if female travels alone oversea..it is advisable to wear conservatively to avoid unnecessary attentions..

and if you are a guy, don't molest gals.

so who 1s 2 go catch them on cam / video & shame those perverts online? :think:

sORe-EyEz said:
cant agree more, we hav 2 confront our own prejudice 1st. not jus pass d blame mindlessly.

i guess our society still v immature... :(

define maturity?

doug3fflux said:
define maturity?

let me try my best (dun b so harsh ah?). in tis context, maturity is being responsible 4 1's own action & words. dun overreact jus b-cos foreigners were seen groping gals on d street. yet if d crime/offence was commited by locals d outcry would hav been diff.

ya, something liddat. :lovegrin:

wads ur definition? ;p

hmm..my definition would be that maturity is a state of mind, because I believe that there is no perfect society.

Status
Not open for further replies.