Moderators & Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is seriously OT ya. Haha.

we can also ask our LOTUSfairy to do a visual confirmation of his/her gender......... :devil:

"Ooi.... turn around and face the wall, hands on the wall, ......higher, ......... spread your legs.......wider .......stand still................."

hi, I can vouch she is a "she" ;) I was one of the volunteers @ SAM before so I know :)

hi, I can vouch she is a "she" ;) I was one of the volunteers @ SAM before so I know :)

Is "she" your type? LOL ;p

ever since kie was born in clubsnap his/her gender is already an issue. i've been following him/her in other threads still the same....

OMG i think Im in luv..,,,

I say you've great taste in girls. :)

881.jpg

:sweat: oh no.... i have stalkers

U will have more after this thread... CSers will be going to all the Starbucks in SG to look for u... A good way to get more business to your outlet... Very soon U can buy a summilux 35 FLE... ;)

U will have more after this thread... CSers will be going to all the Starbucks in SG to look for u... A good way to get more business to your outlet... Very soon U can buy a summilux 35 FLE... ;)

there's no commission on coffee made :bsmilie:

Hi, how do I post a new thread on Photoshoots? I'm organizing a new shoot but new members to ClubSnap don't seem to be allowed to post new threads?

Hi, how do I post a new thread on Photoshoots? I'm organizing a new shoot but new members to ClubSnap don't seem to be allowed to post new threads?

excuse me, you DO NOT crash a thread just to ask an irrelevant question

Sorry but the thread title is moderators and members....I sent PMs to admin and moderators and no reply...so I thought perhaps a helpful person could give some guidance to a newbie...

tanmanc said:

U mad bro?

Sorry but the thread title is moderators and members....I sent PMs to admin and moderators and no reply...so I thought perhaps a helpful person could give some guidance to a newbie...

Lol This is so true :) funny

U mad bro?

Nah....I realize you guys must be long time buddies or something....kind of strange place this....not very friendly....and SENIOR MEMBER seems to be having a bad day...

Nah....I realize you guys must be long time buddies or something....kind of strange place this....not very friendly....and SENIOR MEMBER seems to be having a bad day...

On behalf of members here I apologize to you :) Welcome you :)This place is good and friendly, you unfortunately got caught in a friendly fire from pretty women here :)

Last edited:

Are you sure you're newbie? Join date 2005!? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.